sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Online walletts, basically all your bank info thru an app and you can swipe and pay for shit or something like that.

They can do a ton of things, it's incredible and all, but you could save $750, get a regular smart phone and do everything else normally like normal ppl.
Yeah, I don't even do online banking. I still write checks and mail them for most of the bills. Identity thieves have hit too many of my family to bother with that shit. Not that it doesn't get resolved, but that shit is a pain in the ass and apparently we're targets for it. I do almost nothing involving money online. I even have a separate pre-paid credit card for online purchases that I put money on by calling the bank direct. Even my Netflix and shit like that that's autopay goes on that card. I assume I'm being unnecessarily paranoid, but I've also never had an issue, so I say fuck it.

Yeah, I don't even do online banking. I still write checks and mail them for most of the bills. Identity thieves have hit too many of my family to bother with that shit. Not that it doesn't get resolved, but that shit is a pain in the ass and apparently we're targets for it. I do almost nothing involving money online. I even have a separate pre-paid credit card for online purchases that I put money on by calling the bank direct. Even my Netflix and shit like that that's autopay goes on that card. I assume I'm being unnecessarily paranoid, but I've also never had an issue, so I say fuck it.
I've never written a personal check, nor have I ever had a checkbook

those two things are usually fueled and supported by a regular paycheck...
giphy.gif

Frirriend from Dallas came to town. Did Blak tooth grins which is kinda of a shit drink. But it was fun. Tomorroe willl be not verg=y fun.

It's okay to be tight from time to time Mr Batman. It adds to your flavor...

I use my phone for a lot of things, like I don't even need to carry my wallet,

What about ID, driver's license, health card? What if you're in a car accident, or car breaks down and you are out much than you expected and your phone charge runs out?

I have a case I can stash my drivers license but now I can have Samsung pay or Apple users have Apple pay on their phone to pay for stuff.

It's simple things like I can watch a YouTube video while writing an email on this phone at the same time

You can watch a YouTube video while writing an email without casting your screen to a second device? How do you do that?

Didn't know that. OTOH - that use case video was unconvincing of the utility (at least for me). I guess it will be a lot more useful when they come out with foldable displays and double the viewable area.

I like that when you chromecast you can do other stuff on your device and won't interfere with the cast. Of course that is not possible with the world's shittiest app: Slingbox. My god does slingbox have terrible software.

I have no real good reason for posting this other than th shear awesomeness.

tenor.gif

two more 12 hr shifts...then off til saturday..

johngoodmanfeels

Folks care too much about phones. Theyre nice and convenient but they turn some people into drones who cant even hold a face to face conversation.

Its really entertaining to see my neice and nephews try to figure things out without google or an app.

two more 12 hr shifts...then off til saturday..

johngoodmanfeels
Enjoy. 4 more OT shifts then back to my usual schedule, finally. Ill be just shy of 200 OT hours in about 35 day span.

At least I have turkey day off though. Itll be nice to have some family time.

I work at 4 am all week lol

Uncle's having a big party for Bucs/Phins, tons of food, he filled the keg, and I'm gonna have to conk out at like 7 to go to bed

The poll options genuinely made me lol

good going guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back