sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You inbred fucks just cant comprehend what all falls under “salad”. Its the goat tier answer.

Potato salad, macaronni salad, fruit salad, pasta salad, etc.

Don't be upset at me because your shitty side of the country didn't understand the question. If you don't understand the different between "salad" and a bunch of pasta dishes, maybe there should be an educational graph up here, as well, showing how retarded those 97 people that responded are.

More important question, what Thanksgiving breakfast do you guys have when you wake up at the crack of dawn and turn on the football game?

You guys deep frying any turkeys or trying something new this year?

I am going to be a can- only bringing an app and wine to Thanksgiving dinner at my brother's house, but Ill have a shiny new red bird on my arm at a cocktail party later that night. So I got that going for me.

I am going to be a can- only bringing an app and wine to Thanksgiving dinner at my brother's house, but Ill have a shiny new red bird on my arm at a cocktail party later that night. So I got that going for me.

I'm smoking a turkey, and my uncle is frying a turkey. I don't think i'm trying anything new this year, but I am making a buffalo chicken dip to go with i because that's simple and delicious.

Got my turkey in brine this morning. I'm nervous though, the first time I ever smoked a turkey I completely winged it and it was the best turkey i've ever done. I was still able to get the crispy skin and everything. Haven't been able to replicate it since lol

Don't be upset at me because your shitty side of the country didn't understand the question. If you don't understand the different between "salad" and a bunch of pasta dishes, maybe there should be an educational graph up here, as well, showing how retarded those 97 people that responded are.

More important question, what Thanksgiving breakfast do you guys have when you wake up at the crack of dawn and turn on the football game?
They literally have “salad” in their name. All that butter is blocking off blood flow to your brain lmao.

Either going to do sausage, biscuits, gravy etc or breakfast burritos tomorrow.

Deep fry a small one, inject and smoke another small one.

And twice baked potatoes.

They literally have “salad” in their name. All that butter is blocking off blood flow to your brain lmao.

Either going to do sausage, biscuits, gravy etc or breakfast burritos tomorrow.

Biscuits and gravy is the best breakfast food on the planet.

MmmmMmmmmM butter

Did twice baked potatoes this past Saturday, with diced broccoli and cheddar. Got DAMN those were fucking delicious.

Good biscuits and sausage gravy is the shit. Wont hear otherwise. Wont hear it!

My aunt makes chicken and dumplings for me for holidays. Food coma is looming badly.

Diabetes ftw.

is this the kind of shit you climb, bro @therealdope ??

V14?? - LOL. I struggle with V5/6s - and even some V4s (FML) TBF - that first half of the route in the video was pretty straight forward with some very good holds and no dynamic moves required. when it went inverted, ya - I dont' have the strength (or endurance) to climb that high yet.

It's a humbling sport. Like I said, if you are into chicks with tight bodies then you've found the right sport. In general the chicks are very cool and not goofy. THis is an athletic and psychological challenge so it doesn't attract batshit crazy vanity obsessed twats.

This is the kind of thing I struggle with.

We're having an office potluck today, that's the only thanksgiving 'meal' i'll be a part of haha

You inbred fucks just cant comprehend what all falls under “salad”. Its the goat tier answer.

Potato salad, macaronni salad, fruit salad, pasta salad, etc.

This is like saying "You don't know what goes into gay sex. There are cocks, dicks, penises, pricks, etc."

I actually don't mind a lot of you, so i'm going to pretend you aren't shitting on Biscuits and Gravy like some kind of god damn churlish miscreants.

*super slow edit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back