SBBC - The Nexus Is Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, it's good. The variety here is unmatched. There's plenty of good people here, I was merely commenting on how someone could gripe about superficial bitches in Cali because in certain areas there's tons of them.

Seriously, it's... look, I'm hot so you need to pay for this shit, I bring nothing else to the table, no career, no money, no skills, I don't cook... but hey, I'm fucking hot so you need to pay up.

I can see how more of that exists here than say... Kansas City etc.

Yeah, I can see how the amount of gold diggers you have to encounter would get old. Its nice to be able to get laid with only your looks and/or personality as the motivating factor. lol

My friend has kind of a reverse situation as these worthless women who only have looks when he was living in Washington DC. He said the first people ask at a bar or other social situation is "what do you do?". People would drill down on that and then if they didnt find an angle they could advance or try to profit from, they would literally just stop talking to him and move on to the next person. People were so career oriented that he couldnt even hang out at a bar and have a normal conversation.

That would be hell.

Last edited:
It's just the environment. People here tend to place more importance on superficial things.

I'm just saying you're probably more likely to find that unicorn combo of hot / smart / cool + level headed in a place other than SoCal... because in SoCal there is absolutely no chance of a hot girl not being keenly aware of it immediately lol.

Money is a big fucking deal here lol
the SoCal hot girl that doesn't know she's hot

the mythical unicorn, if you were

did he request it tho?
you can't just no show and then assume you can use PTO to cover, at least not in any org I've ever worked for

D Rose damn near lost his job for this very thing...

Don't be like D Rose is my point.

did he request it tho?
you can't just no show and then assume you can use PTO to cover, at least not in any org I've ever worked for
i dont see why he wouldnt..hes been there a year

sucks bcause now were back to a 26 man crew

the other shifts run with 31-35

25 cent raise kicked in yesterday

which is nice

It's just the environment. People here tend to place more importance on superficial things.

I'm just saying you're probably more likely to find that unicorn combo of hot / smart / cool + level headed in a place other than SoCal... because in SoCal there is absolutely no chance of a hot girl not being keenly aware of it immediately lol.

Money is a big fucking deal here lol

Silicon Valley and SF are full of fairly hot, educated career oriented cool chicks --- but there is a lot of competition for them. If you are multiple time loser with no job, just forget it. If you have your shit together, those chicks exist.

Re: SoCal

In my experience there a lot of chicks is Santa Monica and Brentwood living off of their ex-husbands' fortunes. And I mean a lot.

FWIW -- when I was younger and broke, I had a great time meeting chicks in Redondo Beach.

San diego has lots of single, attractive chicks that earn keep

Mainly bc its too expensive 2 live off others down there.

I have family in warwick, R.I. that area is funny, the people seem to simultaneously leech off the glory of Boston/Massachusetts in general, but also kinda despise being stereotyped as such

at least that's what I took the week I spent there in HS visiting family.

I have rarely been exposed to "boston guy", probably because I lived in nice areas. The city improved tremendously compared to when I was a kid. Hard to believe that the Combat Zone was the shithole that it once was, when you go there now and see how gentrified it is.

f8460461a7b580e0e6107b42cfa3bb1c.jpg

I thnk that accent is hilarious. Our base in Kabul had mad Yankee Division cats, the Massachusetts National Guard, but most of them seemed to be from the Boston Area. Their 1SG had the most ridiculous Boston accent ever, we'd just laugh at everything he said.

he was yelling at this subordinate one time right above us, and we were just laughing. 'you lazy f****, you didn't have to wok dat fah, earn some keep!'

edit: if only deflategate happened when I was there, oh man, that would've been glorious

them two cats kissing in the right corner tho

if not, that's an awffffuuullllyyyy close convo haha

I'm pretty sure thats a depiction of Jesus at the Temple driving out the money changers that was spoke about in the gospels, but if your theory is right, kudos to the painter who also wanted to portray Jewish men kissing. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back