SBBC - The Nexus Is Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch Taboo? Forgot all about it.

terrible thread

but nobody wanted to make one

We can make it beyond our wildest imaginations...Just summon your inner juices and allow the dendrites to throb.

watching The Accountant
Pretty good flick imo. Afleck is a fucking can but he did alright for that character.

Any movie with a Barrett M82 receives bonus points as well.

Pretty good flick imo. Afleck is a fucking can but he did alright for that character.

That shit was corny as fuck. Made me laugh at times.

good to see autism get some good publicity

the belt scene was dope as fuck

Was made to be imo. Being that hes a weirdo and all.
I think I was laughing at the serious parts though. Wouldn't consider it a waste of time, but I probably expected too much. The girl has pictures where she is hot, but goddamn I didn't think they caught those angles in that movie.

Anyone watch that La La land movie? Is it any good? I will have guests over and i want to entertain them when the time is right....

I think I was laughing at the serious parts though. Wouldn't consider it a waste of time, but I probably expected too much. The girl has pictures where she is hot, but goddamn I didn't think they caught those angles in that movie.
I expected a corny shoot em up and a shit actor. Delivered. Enjoyed it more than expected.

Anyone watch that La La land movie? Is it any good? I will have guests over and i want to entertain them when the time is right....
I feel sorry for your mother.

I feel sorry for your mother.

Ah, another minor Ennui presents himself. I've noticed this in the Sherdog realm, this need to self project this Oedipus complex. Do you have some troubles that needed to be cured or abated from your cortex? I can help you Mr Moon, i aim to make you the apex of your desired being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back