SBBC - The Nexus Is Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
please link the actual post next time instead of the page, people use different ppp settings you dumb bastard

but great find. del is a historian of the sbbc

I tried

Dont think you can do it with locked threads

Hope you've been good my dude

I tried

Dont think you can do it with locked threads

Hope you've been good my dude

thanks my dude. hope you settled in cali nicely

pretty sure i remember revo saying he was gonna give you his black book full of #s. can't imagine all the biddies you're slamming

Foxhunter is a good poster.

there's a theory that it was a one PRIME ANG who drove iwb out of the sports bar

i don't think it was from a big fight or anything, i think iwb just couldn't stand to be in ang's presence and voluntarily removed himself from the situation. that's how strongly he felt about ang

i must say the sbbc won out brutally in that exchange

Dunno about the west coast, but broads were undoubtedly easier to chat up in the south than up north here

It's warm all the time down there, people are happier

Apparently in cold weather areas, the girls are a bit more promiscuous because the only thing to do is fuck.

the SoCal hot girl that doesn't know she's hot

the mythical unicorn, if you were

You'd think there would be enough examples of run down former beauty types for them to go down that route.

Has senri gave his thoughts on the Mayberry thread about human meat?

there's a theory that it was a one PRIME ANG who drove iwb out of the sports bar

i don't think it was from a big fight or anything, i think iwb just couldn't stand to be in ang's presence and voluntarily removed himself from the situation. that's how strongly he felt about ang

Speaking of which... Did Ang get banned? Haven't seen him around here for weeks.

@iwhoopedbatman why not just ask him yourself.

nswJ0fl.gif

looks like he got lost in the heavies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back