SBBC - The Nexus Is Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that says anything positive about nebraska, most certainly the women, in comparison to SoCal is clearly a hater

Have u been to either nebraska or iowa? Good lawd
My roomate in the dorms freshman year was from Neb, he tried to say the same thing.

Im like word? U dont get any chicks tho...

One of my high school girlfriends was a cheerleader at Nebraska lol. I'll pm you her name

Like i said, he's not the first person who's told me this about women from SoCal either.

There are a lot of girls that act like they DESERVE the world but actually offer little value, especially in the LA / West LA / Hollywood areas...

theres girls like that out here Lumi, that's pervasive to much of SoCal

then again, girls don't just magically get hotter AND smarter, cooler, and less bitchy at the same time

its like creating a Madden player, you give that 99 hotness you aint got much left for 'not being crazy' 'earning own keep' etc....

theres girls like that out here Lumi, that's pervasive to much of SoCal

then again, girls don't just magically get hotter AND smarter, cooler, and less bitchy at the same time

its like creating a Madden player, you give that 99 hotness you aint got much left for 'not being crazy' 'earning own keep' etc....

It's just the environment. People here tend to place more importance on superficial things.

I'm just saying you're probably more likely to find that unicorn combo of hot / smart / cool + level headed in a place other than SoCal... because in SoCal there is absolutely no chance of a hot girl not being keenly aware of it immediately lol.

Money is a big fucking deal here lol

It's just the environment. People here tend to place more importance on superficial things.

I'm just saying you're probably more likely to find that unicorn combo of hot / smart / cool + level headed in a place other than SoCal... because in SoCal there is absolutely no chance of a hot girl not being keenly aware of it immediately lol.

Money is a big deal anywhere. I think you find it easier in Austin that Socal imo

Watched the Angry Birds movie last night, it was really good.

Dunno about the west coast, but broads were undoubtedly easier to chat up in the south than up north here

It's warm all the time down there, people are happier

Whats your experience been like there? You seem to have a good job and live in a good location.

Dunno about the west coast, but broads were undoubtedly easier to chat up in the south than up north here

I'd imagine Boston chicks might be the worst...

Whats your experience been like there? You seem to have a good job and live in a good location.

Yea, it's good. The variety here is unmatched. There's plenty of good people here, I was merely commenting on how someone could gripe about superficial bitches in Cali because in certain areas there's tons of them.

Seriously, it's... look, I'm hot so you need to pay for this shit, I bring nothing else to the table, no career, no money, no skills, I don't cook... but hey, I'm fucking hot so you need to pay up.

I can see how more of that exists here than say... Kansas City etc.

I'd imagine Boston chicks might be the worst...
Yeah they can get uppity and snobby. Just bounce the bullshit back at them and move on to the next one. Only issue is if Capn Save A Hoe overhears your smartass remark and wants to look good

The two main chicks in The Town are great examples of Boston area women. The hostage main chick and the poisonous blonde one

Were you in Boston in the early 2000s? Every girl in Boston: floppy hat, tight jeans, fuzzy sweater. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back