SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chris Cornell committed suicide. Sucks. Listening to soundgarden and audioslave today and it got me in the feels.

agreed. why are these guys doing this? I mean, Scott Weiland was an outright drug addict but Cornell seemed to have it together.

Pretty sad news. His music is pretty nostalgic to me. Wishing the best for his wife, family and friends. Depression is some fucked up shit.

I second this, they're one of my fav bands. Link

@RR

Me too. I will have to pm it. I thought it was public already lol. They're possibly using it as a cover story but not with Cornell's passing

Damn, RIP.

Hunger Strike is one of my all time favorite tracks.

Jesus. Has anyone read this Strokes article in RS?

That entire era is fucking fascinating. Limp Biskit (sp) was running shit before they came along lol.

Coming up in a time after grunge, and before rock really came back.

I could read about that shit forever.

The grunge scene just never really took with me. I mean, respect to Cornell, it's always sad when a talented artists passes away, but this just doesn't really hit me as hard as it does a lot of people.

RIP. Really loved his voice and Soundgarden's work. Fell on Black Days was probably my favorite track...seems pretty haunting now.

Pretty shitty news that Cornell is dead. Haven't been this sad over a celebrity death since Robin Williams killed himself. Outshined remains my favorite Soundgarden tracks. RIP Chris you will be missed.

That entire era is fucking fascinating. Limp Biskit (sp) was running shit before they came along lol.

Coming up in a time after grunge, and before rock really came back.

I could read about that shit forever.

Lemme get a link dawg.

The suicide seems weird, he posted on twitter yesterday and seemed really excited to do his next show, and that was at like 6 pm.

I guess you never know though, 52 is way too young to die and he seemed to be in pretty good shape for that age.

Going to a local radio station day fest on Saturday. Most of the bands are whatever but I wouldn't be surprised to hear some Cornell tributes. Going mainly for cage the elecant and incubus. Wouldn't mind seeing cage do a soundgarden cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back