SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty solid read. All their albums are money, their last EP was pretty good too. Looking forward to their next record.

I have a weird infatuation with this song, love the old school vibe to it.

I know what you mean lol.

Like something playing on a jukebox in an abandoned diner, that happens to be in some post apocalyptic wasteland.

It was approx 4.3 inches, a whole inch bigger than I previously thought.
DeYwq.gif

What a silly conversation...We must all aim for enlightenment....
The fuck are you talking about? Kahl made a remark about his unit. You are non stop with dendrites, throbbing, gaping, penetration, anal, swelling, foot fetish, tickling, female domination, ball bustin, and even fartin. You have no room to talk

have to go back on base to do mandatory training, after hours, unpaid

wtf son

The fuck are you talking about? Kahl made a remark about his unit. You are non stop with dendrites, throbbing, gaping, penetration, anal, swelling, foot fetish, tickling, female domination, ball bustin, and even fartin. You have no room to talk

You better settle down. And temper the cortex. You are regressing again. The path of the ennui is not pleasant for your own being Mr Moon.

You've been living on the govt dime long enough Hunto. Time to put some work in pro bono.

wouldnt be surprised if cornell was sick

Aim for The Nexus.
chew on this for a minute

"Voidness is that which stands right in the middle between this and that. The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite - there is nothing which it excludes or opposes."

can you dig it?

chew on this for a minute

"Voidness is that which stands right in the middle between this and that. The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite - there is nothing which it excludes or opposes."

can you dig it?

this is delicious poetry that makes me want to taste your tight cortex that will provide ascension to your calling. The void needs to be filled by your ordinate nature. Or it can be filled with luscious red wine....

You'll find the way in whispers of truth which you experience in your own everyday life.

“This is the real secret of life -- to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.” @El Chimpo

"When you are present, you can allow the mind to be as it is without getting entangled in it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back