SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you miss the present moment, you miss your appointment with life. That is very serious!"

Not all the time, but sometimes I go back and look at old threads.

I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Then I run into some of my old posts, circa 2015/2016, and then I feel like I have to take a shower.

Idr how much I was drinking back then, especially since it was always liquor, but fuck I posted like a roid raged retard.

lol, just throwing down some knowledge

I minored in philosophy at CAL, I know all the lingo.

and besides, senri is good peeps.

I know who's gimmick he is and the same can be said for him as well.

Last edited:

Then I run into some of my old posts, circa 2015/2016, and then I feel like I have to take a shower.

Idr how much I was drinking back then, especially since it was always liquor, but fuck I posted like a roid raged retard.
Sounds like you are in an odd mood. Measuring your dick and reading through old thread? Probably do you good to blow off some steam. Maybe you should have a few beers and text ol fatty boom boom.

lol, just throwing down some knowledge

I minored in philosophy at CAL, I know all the lingo.

and besides, senri is good peeps.

I know who's gimmick he is and the same can be said for him as well.
True, I still have no clue wtf he's talking about.

Sounds like you are in an odd mood. Measuring your dick and reading through old thread? Probably do you good to blow off some steam. Maybe you should have a few beers and text ol fatty boom boom.
Had to get a new phone, actually grabbed it about 30 minutes ago, I didn't have her number saved in my old Google account, so I dont have her number anymore.

I bought a few beers though, I haven't been sleeping well, I got less than 4 hours total between the last two days, maybe that's why.

And if it's any consolation, the fatty was really nice.

Had to get a new phone, actually grabbed it about 30 minutes ago, I didn't have her number saved in my old Google account, so I dont have her number anymore.

I bought a few beers though, I haven't been sleeping well, I got less than 4 hours total between the last two days, maybe that's why.

And if it's any consolation, the fatty was really nice.
Damn. Did the softball game with her coworkers already happen? I guess it was just two ships passing in the night and it wasn't meant to be. I would have held on to fatty's number though, nothing wrong with that as long as she's into it too.

Damn. Did the softball game with her coworkers already happen? I guess it was just two ships passing in the night and it wasn't meant to be. I would have held on to fatty's number though, nothing wrong with that as long as she's into it too.
Naw, it's Tuesday, she won't be there because I don't play co-ed.

red wine will heal you. I have the best collections in my house....Whenever you're ready Mr Drogo....Whenever you're ready...

red wine will heal you. I have the best collections in my house....Whenever you're ready Mr Drogo....Whenever you're ready...
Rape_f7e9a1_923136.gif

Make SBBC great again

I can't believe I'm awake. @Possum Jenkins is good people. I'll leave it there lol. Going home this morning was not a fun conversation lol. What's funny is I legit had him take me to my boy's place but Kels doesn't believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back