SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Senri is way too gay to be like Dexter. Senri is a classic creep. Just picks up vagrants and male prostitutes.
Idk, in Season 4 Dexter was giving off some pretty gay vibes to homeboy John Lithgow.

Yeah there were some pretty gay daddy vibes now that I think back.
I stopped watching after season 5.

1, 2 and 4 were so damn good and then I could barely stay awake for most of season 5.

And I heard it pretty much goes to shit after that anyway, so I kind of just envisioned the end of the series being the end of season 4.

I stopped watching after season 5.

1, 2 and 4 were so damn good and then I could barely stay awake for most of season 5.

And I heard it pretty much goes to shit after that anyway, so I kind of just envisioned the end of the series being the end of season 4.
I'm usually not a harsh critic, especially if I like a show. I remember that I was very disappointed in the series finale of Dexter though.

I'm usually not a harsh critic, especially if I like a show. I remember that I was very disappointed in the series finale of Dexter though.
I might just read the episodes plots for episode 5 on Wiki then, and give season 6 another shot.

@Kahl Drogo
@mooninite54

both of your are absorbing nicely. I am enjoying what i see and will one day eventually feel as well become one with The Nexus....

@Kahl Drogo
@mooninite54

both of your are absorbing nicely. I am enjoying what i see and will one day eventually feel as well become one with The Nexus....

5f3a945a320c5dbf0150a42da8bfd777.400x204x19.gif

sounds boring
<JonesDXSuckIt>
when i was like 7, we rented this cabin on the beach in Del Mar, it was military property near Camp Pendleton. they have a naval weapons station near there too, so every morning i'd watch like ten big ass hovercrafts just storm the shore as they did mock assaults

being 7 it was easily the coolest thing i'd ever seen

i can't even fathom the type of shit you're talking about haha
Hovercraft is on my list of ridiculous things to buy if ever become rich.

This is the ship. Were about 20 miles or some shit in from the Golden Gate.
showphoto.aspx

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Hovercraft is on my list of ridiculous things to buy if ever become rich.

This is the ship. Were about 20 miles or some shit in from the Golden Gate.
showphoto.aspx

iirc @Gregolian 's father was a tanker captain...

horrible weather today, rainy and like 80 fucking sucks.

Does anyone have a google pixel? Looking to switch off of an iphone for my next one, probably one pixel2 comes out. just looking for opinions

Jesus. Has anyone read this Strokes article in RS?

Looks like Cornell od'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back