SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm entirely convinced that outside of North America this is the case.

I'm convinced US elevators that button is disconnected.

LOL - it's like the elevator says, "oh you wanna close the door, huh? Well, Imma gonna give it a few seconds and then I might close that door at a snail's pace".

Either that or injury lawyers have struck again.

Switzerland is pretty much universally awesome
well minus using the Franc

Has Ang been back and I totally missed it? Well shit I didn't even know. Tell these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: mods to leave him alone

Switzerland is pretty much universally awesome
well minus using the Franc

Boring as fuck as well. Sure Austrian are weird, but they're like Swiss with some charisma. I'm still on team Northern Italy. I'd happily go back to the Suditirol.

It's funny crossing the border with France (Geneva is surrounded by France). I roll through this former border crossing and there are police there. They make you slow down through a chicane -- but no one stops you. Must have been a pain before 1999.

Boring as fuck as well. Sure Austrian are weird, but they're like Swiss with some charisma. I'm still on team Northern Italy. I'd happily go back to the Suditirol.

It's funny crossing the border with France (Geneva is surrounded by France). I roll through this former border crossing and there are police there. They make you slow down through a chicane -- but no one stops you. Must have been a pain before 1999.
i only went to Bern, but I enjoyed it

great Gothic architecture in the old city center

Let's meet in Geneva next year. I will buy you a drink Mr. Dope...

I'll stick to water ... evian preferably since it's pulled from Lake Geneva.

Just in case you're wondering what is on Swiss TV saturday morning at 6:30am --- TJ Hooker (post Heather Locklear) dubbed in German. 3 episodes in a row :/

Did one of the members of the band Bush die recently or something? I've been hearing them on the radio multiple times a day for the past few days, after not hearing them for a couple years.

Lil man was killing it at his first soccer game of the season today. Hes the biggest kid on his team for the first time in any sport

Can jam since I'm on a hip hop kick and I always thought Canibus was criminally underrated. Complete whack job, but incredible talent.

Lil man was killing it at his first soccer game of the season today. Hes the biggest kid on his team for the first time in any sport
Ha, keep him at it, US needs all the help it can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back