SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Army (West Point) took Oklahoma to overtime. That's impressive. I'm picking Army to beat Navy this season.

Just in case you're wondering what is on Swiss TV saturday morning at 6:30am --- TJ Hooker (post Heather Locklear) dubbed in German. 3 episodes in a row :/
<Lmaoo>

I'm entirely convinced that outside of North America this is the case.

I'm convinced US elevators that button is disconnected.
I’m pretty sure it’s an ADA issue, the door has to remain open for a minimum period of time

tenor.gif

Got some good news everyone. Occasionally I get little stains on my shirt. Less than the size of a dime and I never know where the fuck they come from. In years past I would just throw the shirt away. However, the other day this happened to my favorite shirt. Well I went and bought a product to combat this issue. I'll be goddamned if this product didn't get rid of the small stain. For less than four dollars I saved my favorite goddamn shirt. The product is made by Oxyclean. I think those folks make some good shit. Try it out if you need some cleaning needs.

Got some good news everyone. Occasionally I get little stains on my shirt. Less than the size of a dime and I never know where the fuck they come from. In years past I would just throw the shirt away. However, the other day this happened to my favorite shirt. Well I went and bought a product to combat this issue. I'll be goddamned if this product didn't get rid of the small stain. For less than four dollars I saved my favorite goddamn shirt. The product is made by Oxyclean. I think those folks make some good shit. Try it out if you need some cleaning needs.

UYW.gif

Didn't Vince the sham-wow guy do a spot for oxyclean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back