SBBC: Student of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only two shows that had a huge cast and was able to keep their greatness throughout their run:

The Wire.

The Sopranos.

I'm not a big TV drama guy. Enjoyed a few seasons of the Sopranos. Never seen GoT.

The Wire was great but the last season was horrible.

oh no...
586a2ed4c05b9_cumple_8.jpg

somebody just dissed The Wire.

No diss. But the last season is trash. Lead actor is trash too of course, they got the one British actor who can't convincingly do any kind of American accent.

took today off to deal with this nasty rash

looks like im turning into a stone man

Should have used protection imo.

Mr Graves must be on to something. I like the Frank gimmick better than the Senri gimmick though. Senri is just gay with the anime and veiled dick sucking comments. Frank is more scary and his website is fucking awesome. (PM if you need the link).

Re: Frank

Can't hate on anyone who grew up a listener of WFAN.

took today off too

had a female friend come thru last night, after GoT. excellent sunday IMO

about to get lil dude soon. just turned 4, already swimming w/o floaties. what a stud

Whomever ordered this 90 degree without the humidity weather can kiss my fucking ass. Fuck this shit, Im moving to Alaska.

So many lazy and entitled millennials taking the day off today.

So many lazy and entitled millennials taking the day off today.
And I like how they phrase it "I took the day off" when in reality it's more like "I called in sick and now I'm praying to JO that my manager doesn't shitcan my bum ass" lmfao

shit i have over 100 hours of paid leave on teh books and like 80+ sick hours

as i don't like go on vacation anymore, i have to take random days or i'll lose em

109.5 currently and we actually have some humidity (22% is alot for here) so it feels like 115

good times
yesterday the LOW was 82. cmon son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back