SBBC: Student of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit i have over 100 hours of paid leave on teh books and like 80+ sick hours

as i don't like go on vacation anymore, i have to take random days or i'll lose em
I have over 900 hours of sick leave, not sure how much vacation time I have. Need to find a doctor that will write me a note for a few months off. I'll say the stress is killing me

Games of Thrones was cool.

took today off to deal with this nasty rash

looks like im turning into a stone man
Reminds me of the old saying "If you lay with dogs you get fleas". In this case it is more like "If you live in a flop house with vagrants you get scabies". You need to sterilize shit.

Reminds me of the old saying "If you lay with dogs you get fleas". In this case it is more like "If you live in a flop house with vagrants you get scabies". You need to sterilize shit.
i got it from working

sweated too damn much while wearing two pairs of gloves

109.5 currently and we actually have some humidity (22% is alot for here) so it feels like 115

good times
yesterday the LOW was 82. cmon son

Maybe with the new influx of cash you can leave the desert behind.

Congratulations, btw. I want to see all SBBC posters do well in their lives- even someone as dastardly as@Dizzy

Maybe with the new influx of cash you can leave the desert behind.

Congratulations, btw. I want to see all SBBC posters do well in their lives- even someone as dastardly as@Dizzy
I hope he can afford a lifetime of traveling to games and leaving early.

Summary of my day

phtoccb2x5ohpv8rqwrn.gif

Lol at being censored now

Last edited by a moderator:
iirc you straight ignored my existence on every level the last time you were in SoFla my dude
Tbh man, I was kind of strapped, I didn't drive and we were staying with my boys family members who had our whole weekend kind of planned.

Luckily my boys brother is an alcoholic pos and decided to get shit faced and buy me and him an uber to the Hardrock so we could ditch the group and do our own thing for while.

I'll be down there soon for a Dolphins game so I'll hit you up bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back