SBBC: Student of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tasted like how you feel whenever you have a wet dream about the Trivago guy

So a little bit of German bratwurst with some american flavoring?

Senri have you ever consumed marsala wine sauce

Senri have you ever consumed marsala wine sauce
I have thought your AV was Major Payne since it arrived.
51FR8EFT0BL._SY445_.jpg

Lmao @ eating Italian food. Worst food ever.

Lol Revo boycotts Italian food due to the lack of citrus diversity

Always get Major Payne confused with Renaissance Man. Makes me think of Stacy Dash. She is a special kind of crazy, but she was one hot bitty. The poster doesn't lie. Solid laughs indeeed

eUWE5_X_4Nel.jpg

Stacy Dash would get it. Shes incredibly hot.

GOT get's shit on by people that have never watched it because they think it's a LoTRs or Harry Potter knock off.
Ya I see quite a bit of that (both are also awesome). My chick wasnt interested at all because she "doesnt like fantasy" and I forced her to watch the first 3 episodes. She then finished every episode within a month and is dying to watch it tonight lol.

Ya I see quite a bit of that (both are also awesome). My chick wasnt interested at all because she "doesnt like fantasy" and I forced her to watch the first 3 episodes. She then finished every episode within a month and is dying to watch it tonight lol.
I still haven't caught up, I'll catch up before the last season.

I just read each episode on wiki, I stopped watching the episode before the "red wedding".

I'll catch up soon, but hard to get movitvated when I know everything that happens.

Goat-tier show though for sure

Tio do you really not like Italian food? I find a lot of it to be repetitive, but quality Italian food is great.

Boiled noodles with tomato sauce. Meh.

Tio do you really not like Italian food? I find a lot of it to be repetitive, but quality Italian food is great.
If he says no he is a lying piece of shit. Pasta, great! Meat, fucking great! Cheese, motherfucking great! If you don't like Italian food you are saying that you don't like food in general unless you only eat veggies. If you only eat veggies then you can't comment on food related topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back