SBBC: Student of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Vogt just got killed. Holy shit.

Also lol @ baseball.

Tbh man, I was kind of strapped, I didn't drive and we were staying with my boys family members who had our whole weekend kind of planned.

Luckily my boys brother is an alcoholic pos and decided to get shit faced and buy me and him an uber to the Hardrock so we could ditch the group and do our own thing for while.

I'll be down there soon for a Dolphins game so I'll hit you up bud.
Cool PM me when you do and I'll give you mah #. But instead of texting eachother when making our plans to go to the strip club we can just @ eachother in the NBA thread, seems like a much more efficient means of communication lmfao

what are you talking about?
http://deadspin.com/stephen-vogt-leaves-game-after-frightening-home-plate-c-1797002866

bbzynoz1dqkbtbgorsqy.jpg

Cool PM me when you do and I'll give you mah #. But instead of texting eachother when making our plans to go to the strip club we can just @ eachother in the NBA thread, seems like a much more efficient means of communication lmfao
ROFLLLLL

<Bottle.gif>

Vogt's a good guy. met him at a book signing one time in Danville while he was still here. Hope he's ok.

Vogt's a good guy. met him at a book signing one time in Danville while he was still here. Hope he's ok.
Apparently it looked worse than it was. Walked off on his own power.

When necks go to snap city though....oof. Scary.

You can get dubbed for this now. Don't post it
Its hilarious how they went from "were going back to the wild west", censorship too strict etc etc to this all again.

Words hurt.

Apparently it looked worse than it was. Walked off on his own power.

When necks go to snap city though....oof. Scary.
watched the vid, def looked ugly. glad he's ok. any time necks are involved, gotta look for OJ on the field.

Whomever ordered this 90 degree without the humidity weather can kiss my fucking ass. Fuck this shit, Im moving to Alaska.

Just take a nice cool shower, and allow the skin to breathe with less clothing. Replenish the flesh with fresh moisturizing lotion...

MMMmmmmmmm absorption time...

Just take a nice cool shower, and allow the skin to breathe with less clothing. Replenish the flesh with fresh moisturizing lotion...
Settle the fuck down Senri. Will a day pass where you aren't in here trying to fuck dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back