SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the hate for Taylor Swift's cover of September by EW&F.

heard the hoorah about it so I checked it out on youtube.
perfectly good cover IMO. who gives a fuck anyway.
it's a song. she's a singer.
get over it.
This post is very alarming. Considering your age I feel like you should be put on some kind of watch list for researching and then having an opinion on what seems like total garbage.

This post is very alarming. Considering your age I feel like you should be put on some kind of watch list for researching and then having an opinion on what seems like total garbage.
well, see. your response to it is equaling alarming since you're allegedly younger, if not more aware of your surroundings. it speaks to the consummate ignorance of the unemployed slacker (you) in terms of social conscience/cognizance. If you are a true representation of today's youth...we're fucked.

well, see. your response to it is equaling alarming since you're allegedly younger, if not more aware of your surroundings. it speaks to the consummate ignorance of the unemployed slacker (you) in terms of social conscience/cognizance. If you are a true representation of today's youth...we're fucked.
Why the fuck would anyone, employed or not, feel it necessary to investigate "hoorah" they heard about some dumb fucking pop singer?

lol at investigate.
I listened to two songs on youtube.
the fact that it constitutes an "investigation" in your opinion
supports everything I said and think about you.
myopic, simplistic, borderline moronic youts of today.
and why the fuck are you even responding to an old, irrelevant fucker like me?

"Either get a job and contribute or gtfo!"- your mom
She told me to gtfo when I was 18 and I had a job at the time. She died about five years ago otherwise I would move right the fuck back in with her. Who doesn't like free rent and food?

Damn now you two made me sad.

RIP Grobber’s and Moon’s moms

Did you guys see the thread in gheyberry about the 30 yr old guy who sued his parents over being kicked out?

Lethal pots level lethargy.

Did you guys see the thread in gheyberry about the 30 yr old guy who sued his parents over being kicked out?

Lethal pots level lethargy.

Wasn't the judge basically like "good job dude, you did a Google search. Fuck off."

Also, a Wisconsin 10 LA 1 right here -

Highly recommend just watching the full screen video and not this shitty embedded one.

Wasn't the judge basically like "good job dude, you did a Google search. Fuck off."

Also, a Wisconsin 10 LA 1 right here -

Highly recommend just watching the full screen video and not this shitty embedded one.

LMAO.

That woman has 0 gag reflex, jesus. just opens the hatch and takes it like a champ.

So the UFC is moving to ESPN? ESPN is so going to die giving out all of these unworkable tv rights deals.

So the UFC is moving to ESPN? ESPN is so going to die giving out all of these unworkable tv rights deals.
they are already at a net loss, given their subscription numbers and all their broadcasting deals they have to pay out

its uh not good
edit: they just lost 500k more subscribers in APRIL ALONE....ruh roh

If ESPN was smart they would have went with the WWE instead of UFC.

ESPN costs $8/month to have, it's the single most expensive channel on cable

and they just lost 48M last month alone in annual revenues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back