SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt pansexual the one where people are attracted to intelligence, and not a specific sex?

probably did that in order to trigger conservatards.
which is cool I guess?

more importantly the character was played by notorious ladies man, Billy Dee Williams.
that's just patently absurd

@Corona
any decent spots to eat by Univ of Redlands?

I have to take this Classroom Acculturation and College Success class on a trip there in early June, trying to make the most out of 'non hills have eyes' time spent
edit: I've heard the action scenes in Solo are really well done tho, so it's probably not bad

29 Palms must be rough if Redlands is considered an upgrade.

I think it's rather convenient that this conversation leads right to @Corona is Gunt's mind. One of those micro-aggressions the millennials bitch about. Check yourself, Gunt. Lol

29 Palms must be rough if Redlands is considered an upgrade.
anywhere along the 10 is an automatic, huge, immediate upgrade

even like Banning or Beaumont, probably the worst part of the IE

I have to drive like 45 miles to the 10 just to get a Wendy's ffs. Another 15 or some miles till an In n Out. wtf

@Corona

I have to take this Classroom Acculturation and College Success class on a trip there in early June, trying to make the most out of 'non hills have eyes' time spent
edit: I've heard the action scenes in Solo are really well done tho, so it's probably not bad

I’ll be honest I have no idea, I hardly ever went out to Redlands. I’d go to the campus in Ontario or Santa Ana lol. I’d prob hit up Hangar 24 if I were out there though.

I’ll be honest I have no idea, I hardly ever went out to Redlands. I’d go to the campus in Ontario or Santa Ana lol. I’d prob hit up Hangar 24 if I were out there though.
probably a good thing.

which is cool I guess?

more importantly the character was played by notorious ladies man, Billy Dee Williams.
that's just patently absurd

Not to mention the dude was slingin' Malt liquor in the 80s

billydee.jpg

@Corona

You will be pretty close to "Downtown Redlands" which has a bunch of solid family owned restaurants. A steak house, Italian place, sushi spot, etc.

my bad, I didn't even know there were satellite campuses

which makes sense, I wondered why you would drive so far haha

You will be pretty close to "Downtown Redlands" which has a bunch of solid family owned restaurants. A steak house, Italian place, sushi spot, etc.
thanks for the info
I vaguely know the area, my mom lives in Yucaipa, grandma in Hemet, brother in Murrieta now, and my hospital is in Loma Linda, so i'm down there every so often

I've only ever been to Redlands specifically when I worked at ERAC and the regional HQ was there
also, whats up w/ that Bob's Big Boy off the 10 in Upland? how is that still a thing hahah

lol at the hate for Taylor Swift's cover of September by EW&F.

heard the hoorah about it so I checked it out on youtube.
perfectly good cover IMO. who gives a fuck anyway.
it's a song. she's a singer.
get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back