SBBC : Mayweather Boxeo GOAT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gunther, there is a fabulous John Lautner inspired place in Joshua Tree for sale.

https://la.curbed.com/2014/1/31/101...e-supervillain-lair-for-sale-for-first-time-1

Only 16mins from 29 Palms. I'd scoop this place up. TBH it's a bargain at twice the price.

image15.0.jpg
3 millions doll hairs? lmfao

God damn it I dont want to go in to work tonight. Lasanga was a bad decision.

30 for 30 on the Carter High School football team is quality entertainment.

He switched IDs to Doza -- right? The Univ. of Florida fan who would lose his shit in the CFB threads?
Lol, did he ever come back? He was pretty over the top. Is Doza like that? I just remember he was a pretty big Rays fan.

Lol, did he ever come back? He was pretty over the top. Is Doza like that? I just remember he was a pretty big Rays fan.

IDK - Michigan - Florida at Jerry world next Saturday. Let's see if he crawls out for the CFB season.

Thrones was alright
that Theon scene was so fuckin dumb. Cock or no cock, getting kneed multiple times anywhere is gonna suck

The Littlefinger death scene was done well

It was a good episode, and did what it needed to do....but I don't really feel hyped. I dunno, last seasons finale was fuckin epic

that Theon scene was so fuckin dumb. Cock or no cock, getting kneed multiple times anywhere is gonna suck

The Littlefinger death scene was done well

It was a good episode, and did what it needed to do....but I don't really feel hyped. I dunno, last seasons finale was fuckin epic

Most hyped for

clegane bowl next season

I still in the middle of the re-watch, I watched the Red wedding the other night.

I should be caught up, with hilarious ease by the time next season comes out in 2019

Gunt probably has a grip laying around. Has a good job, was in the military, and lives in 29 palms. What's the the average mortgage over there? 3 dollars ? lmao

Last edited:
So I just spent 5 hours on Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, if I wake up tomorrow and don't remember any of this shit imma lose it fam

that japanese cat that fought Cotto had the greatest chin perhaps i've ever seen
it was like prime Sam Stout times 29340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back