SBBC : Mayweather Boxeo GOAT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol some dude that use to troll in here, years ago, from Miami.

I think Foster banned him.

the UFlorida fan who randomly lost his shit in the CFB threads (Doza)? Haven't heard from him in a couple of years. I think he worked on campus because posted a UF parking pass.

Ware out for the year. Time for Hunt

Lol some dude that use to troll in here, years ago, from Miami.

I think Foster banned him.

the UFlorida fan who randomly lost his shit in the CFB threads (Doza)? Haven't heard from him in a couple of years. I think he worked on campus because posted a UF parking pass.

Scrappy in here. We need football lol.

@Frank23 @Sexy

Watching this 30 for 30 about Mike and the Mad dog has me with a shit eating grin talking about the early days of WFAN.

Beningo, Steve Sommers, John Minko (updates - LOL), Howie Rosen ... this 30 for 30 will not make any sense to anyone outside of the tri-state area.

Booking a flight to liberty city. Going to one punch ko faust with ease

Booking a flight to liberty city. Going to one punch ko faust with ease
giphy.gif

holy balls, it's fucking hot here
creeping up to 104.
better than drowning in houston though I guess

I thought it was bad in Liberty City last week when it rained on and off every day. I'd lose my mind if there was a fkn hurricane lingering for days

holy balls, it's fucking hot here
creeping up to 104.
better than drowning in houston though I guess
Going to be a rough next week or so. Triple digits pretty much every day.

I thought it was bad in Liberty City last week when it rained on and off every day. I'd lose my mind if there was a fkn hurricane lingering for days
lmao, do you actually live in Liberty City? I can't even tell if you're joking anymore or not.

I've got so much material due for my classes tomorrow that I haven't even started on yet LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back