SBBC : Mayweather Boxeo GOAT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you went to one of the top private schools in the country?

Makes not much sense.
You think every student who matriculated at St Thomas Aquinas HS came from a good neighborhood? Cmon son

holy balls, it's fucking hot here
creeping up to 104.
better than drowning in houston though I guess
Having to live in a nursing home would be bad enough, but then having it flood would really piss me off. The lady in the recliner seems pretty chill about the whole situation though.

DIPbU__UMAEs9zb.jpg

Faust was a catamite. Thats how he paid for school. I saw it on the E! True Liberty City Stories.

Kahl's probably analyzing my facebook page right now trying to find connections to Liberty City lmao

Kahl's probably analyzing my facebook page right now trying to find connections to Liberty City lmao
Trust me, I don't care about your FB page, and the fact you used to creep mine without being my friend proves you care about it more than I do.

I've seen almost everyone that posts in the SBBC's FB page on the regular, and Idc about PIP'ing any of you because I actually like you, including Streetz.

Trust me, I don't care about your FB page, and the fact you used to creep mine without being my friend proves you care about it more than I do.

I've seen almost everyone that posts in the SBBC's FB page on the regular, and Idc about PIP'ing any of you because I actually like you, including Streetz.
I've never creeped your FB so back the hell off with that accusation fam

I've never creeped your FB so back the hell off with that accusation fam
Makes no sense, since the reason I added you as a friend is because you said "Lol @ ang's new profile pic on Facebook" talking about my Cutler crying Jordan face pic, so BTFO you basic bitch.

And what the hell does PIP mean? I know what the concept is -- putting people's private info on blast online -- but what does the actual acronym stand for?

Makes no sense, since the reason I added you as a friend is because you said "Lol @ ang's new profile pic on Facebook" talking about my Cutler crying Jordan face pic, so BTFO you basic bitch.
Oh. Gunt had mentioned your fb profile pic so since I know your first and last name I looked it up to see what he was talking about

Oh. Gunt had mentioned your fb profile pic so since I know your first and last name I looked it up to see what he was talking about
I'm glad you did it, I'm happy to have you as a friend, you're the only friend I have that is undefeated on the streets.

"Private Info Posting"??? "Personal Info Posting"???

Wat is PIP fam

"Private Info Posting"??? "Personal Info Posting"???

Wat is PIP fam
Personal info post, it's against the rules, which is why Mike couldn't post my fat bearded pic when he found it and had to go behind the scenes and send it to all of you seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back