SBBC : Mayweather Boxeo GOAT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my secretary read all that shit.
ain't nobody got time for dat...

assuage yourself with copious amounts of GABA, Mr. Dope.
it insinuates itself into the cortex and relaxes the frenzied brain activity
that can at times distract us.

Take some omega 3s Mr Dope. What's your fat intake when it comes to meals?

I eat full fat yogurt every morning (if not extra fat). I don't eat fried foods but I also don't go out of my way to avoid fats either.

I try to avoid sugar and try very hard to keep carbs low.

Last edited:
I eat full fat yogurt every morning (if not extra fat). I don't eat fried foods but I also don't go out of my way to avoid fats either.

I try to avoid sugar and try very hard to keep carbs low.

Are you in ketosis?

I'm feeling so mellow today
1414173556196.gif

been down with this mindfulness shit for a week.
so centered.

Are you in ketosis?

Nope. I've lowered carbs, and shifted to more protein but I'm not into the stupid shit that seems to be popular. I have a buddy married to a 5'0" girl who has never been athletic. Now she's doing crossfit and olympic lifts, and consuming 2 7oz steaks a day. She's gonna fuck up her kidneys. I told her that and she thinks I don't know what i'm talking about - LOL.

You go girl -- and stick to that crossfit 'bro science!

I'm with Durianrider on youtube (an ex-pro cyclist :rolleyes: ) who rightly says, you can't train full gas on ketosis. The train low race high stuff is bunk.

All she eats is two 7oz steaks a day? Lmao that's crazy

Edit: but that's not a ketogenic diet. And I wouldn't label ketosis "crossfit broscience" there's solid science behind it

All she eats is two 7oz steaks a day? Lmao that's crazy

yup. And she is telling me this in a way as if I'm the slow kid in the group. She may actually be 4'11". Never done an athletic thing in her life until age 39 - LMAO.

The funny thing is her husband was a teammate and she knows my (lifelong) background in sports and education. She's like fucking Oprah; it ain't shit until she grabs onto it and then it's the Gospel -- LOL.

Edit: but that's not a ketogenic diet. And I wouldn't label ketosis "crossfit broscience" there's solid science behind it

The ketogenic diet is real, but virtually unnecessary for all but the most desperate epileptic patients.

The ketogenic diet is real, but virtually unnecessary for all but the most desperate epileptic patients.

I guess it depends on your definition of "necessary." It works well for me, it's similar to what my ancestors would have eaten coming from Siberia and Mongolia. Eating lots of carbs leaves me feeling lethargic.

Edit: you're right it's not necessary for me to be ketogenic, but I basically just naturally will be by cutting out carbs anyways. I don't go crazy about it, I just eat what makes me feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back