SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Told my chick I wanted chipotle, come home and she made burritos/tacos.

Im a little rustled tbh. In no way shape or form is that a substitution.
Homemade is almost always better than the shit the put on a plate at Chipotle.

Wife isn't around tonight to tell me what I can or can't eat so I made the most bomb dinner of all times:
1 pack plain stir fry noodles
Kraft BBQ sauce

tumblr_onet19R9Dv1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

Told my chick I wanted chipotle, come home and she made burritos/tacos.

Im a little rustled tbh. In no way shape or form is that a substitution.
I think that's very nice that she tried to prepare a good meal for you. You're lucky to have someone who cares about you, ya big galoot. Now go in there and give her a big hug and say "thanks honey." DO IT!

Last edited:
tacos at home are legit if done right

like you shouldn't use the storebought, premade hard shells
either use legit soft tortillas, or get some white corn and fry them yourself

if preferable, use a legit extra sharp cheddar like cracker barrel if ground beef, i don't put cheese on carne asada or steak so not sure what to tell u there

I agree w/ Puo that chipotle is really not that bad, as is a taco shop but that's mainly due to the meat/spice that most people generally don't have at home. It is, however, quite easy to make a better taco than taco bell or del taco.

Would prefer homemade tacos over shitpotle every day of the week. Grill some asada and cut up some onions and cilantro.

tacos at home are legit if done right

like you shouldn't use the storebought, premade hard shells
either use legit soft tortillas, or get some white corn and fry them yourself

if preferable, use a legit extra sharp cheddar like cracker barrel if ground beef, i don't put cheese on carne asada or steak so not sure what to tell u there

I agree w/ Puo that chipotle is really not that bad, as is a taco shop but that's mainly due to the meat/spice that most people generally don't have at home. It is, however, quite easy to make a better taco than taco bell or del taco.

People eat tacos when they're sober?

I only eat them when I'm baked, and when you're stoned as shit, you can't really be getting your Rick Bayless on.

Chipotle is great for that.

I only eat them when I'm baked, and when you're stoned as shit, you can't really be getting your Rick Bayless on.

thought for sure you meant Skip Bayless
giphy.gif

am disappoint....and baked.
just had 8 mini tacos from Costco.
depravity ain't so bad.

Chipotle is great for that.
i used to eat them all time when married, cuz it's so relatively easy to make and not that expensive even to buy one off ingredients like lettuce and meat

the shells get alot of people, b/c they mistakenly fry them too long before they flip and fold and they're crispy but also unable to open enough to get legit amount of ingredients in. It's all about that subtle balance

Not feeling guilty at all, tbh.

There's better BBQ sauces out there, chief. Kraft? Like...that's literally got me rustled.

You completely missed my pt.

...is my pt

And I called you chief on purpose you disappointing POS [no offence]

Streetz taking it personal you didn't buy the KC Masterpiece IMO

GOAT BBQ Sauce in combination with a couple of other sauces. All time GOAT label though, fucking pigs playing guitars cannot be beat.

iipsrv.fcgi

gotta go with Rectum Town on this one.
guitar playing pigs.
plus its Gluten Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back