SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PA and I think other states tend to have rolling age of consent.

In PA you can hook up with a 16 year old as long as you're no more than 4 years older than her which makes sense to me. You got HS. After that it's 18.
Yea, like I said in my previous post, when I was a sophomore in HS, the top player on the baseball team got caught slamming the hottest freshmen in our school, who was not a virgin, but they got caught in his truck on the beach and her parents decided to press charges. Got his scholarship taken away, had to be registered as a sex offender and a bunch of other shit.
He was 18 and she was 15. He recovered tho, like most kids at that school he was a trust fund baby, he's married to a dime and makes good money now

I remember Mark Sanchez hooked up with some Billionaires 15 year old daughter and that was legal. Can't remember which state but it was either NJ, NY or CT.

But I think he met her at a 21+ club so he didn't know her age.

I remember Mark Sanchez hooked up with some Billionaires 15 year old daughter and that was legal. Can't remember which state but it was either NJ, NY or CT.

But I think he met her at a 21+ club so he didn't know her age.
Sounds the same as Akons case.

I really don't know what to think in instances like that, if I'm at a club that is 21+ and IDs at the door, I would imagine every girl there is of age, and it's not like I'm gonna ask for her ID lol

Any of you dudes eat/drink probiotics? That stuff is the truth. I like to eat and drink and that stuff (kimchi and kombucha mostly) keeps me from getting all bloated.

I've never really paid attention the whether kombucha or kimchi actually do anything, they're just awesome either way. I've had buddies that swear by kombucha for stomach issues though

Sounds the same as Akons case.

I really don't know what to think in instances like that, if I'm at a club that is 21+ and IDs at the door, I would imagine every girl there is of age, and it's not like I'm gonna ask for her ID lol
"If she got past the bouncer, you should get past the jury"

I've never really paid attention the whether kombucha or kimchi actually do anything, they're just awesome either way. I've had buddies that swear by kombucha for stomach issues though

"If she got past the bouncer, you should get past the jury"

The NCI has a warning against eating too much Kimchi. It's actually not that great for you. Real German sauerkraut is fully fermented.

I love young women...

and by young, I mean 35.

I love Sapiens that migrate towards The Nexus. Once you see your calling Mr Graves, nothing matters anymore, nirvana will have been attained...

Any of you dudes eat/drink probiotics? That stuff is the truth. I like to eat and drink and that stuff (kimchi and kombucha mostly) keeps me from getting all bloated.

I'm always bloated after eating. I'll look into it.

They literally made a movie about the old Rampage video game starring, of course, The Rock.

Lol does anyone have any original ideas? Also, the Wolf looks like shit.

Rock needs to fire who ever is choosing these films for him.

How people can come on THIS website of all of them, and tell people about their fucked up worlds and the embarrassing shit they do just blows my mind

There is no way in hell I could imagine anyone I knowing getting a foreign bride, let a lone an underage one, and then go on here and tell everyone about it!! Then bitch when their hooker bride kicks them out of the house.

Utterly embarrassing.

A bizarre guy (and I do mean bizarre) that I went to grad school with was always cruising mail order bride magazines.

At his thesis defense/public lecture he had two 'girlfriends' in attendance, that looked like they came straight out of page 7 of the mail order bride catalog.

LOL at your mail order bride kicking you out of your own house. That’s next level cuck’d

Possibly the ultimate level cuck move. Where do you go next when you failed at the bottom of the barrel. Just off yourself at that point 'cause even the chicks in Antarctica will know that you are a loser.

Possibly the ultimate level cuck move. Where do you go next when you failed at the bottom of the barrel. Just off yourself at that point 'cause even the chicks in Antarctica will know that you are a loser.

Settle down now Mr Dope. Too much throbbing...

Speaking of groping, these Joe Biden videos are creep as fuck,

the stories about old man Bush are creepy as well
he used to refer to his favorite magician as David Coppafeel.
smh, nasty old geezer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back