SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Da Speeit I'm heading to Vegas around Christmas time what are some places off the beaten path I should check out?
Ellis Island prime rib special bro.
Tofu Hut on Spring Mountain is best Korean BBQ in town, if you can get a table go the fuck there. I took a weekend off for Comic Con out here with me and all of my buddies and we havent spent a weekend together in years (all have horribly off schedules and careers), and we were called ahead at like 4:30 to make a 6 o clock reso and they were like "We're empty now, get here as soon as you can and we'll have a bunch of tables cleared; we raced the fuck across town and it was worth it. It WILL put you in a coma though, jesus christ those cuts of meat are so good.
Hustler Club is chill for strip club amenities.
It's not off the beaten path but the Cigar Bar in Caesars is chill, especially to catch a fight night or something

I don't watch beisbol and even I know the hot take tomorrow will involve Darvish. Kinda hard to can it up twice lol

21.5 ERA in 2 starts... pretty much single handedly cost the Dodgers two games.

Darvish when he decides to talk about his contract this off season.
4bUV7Ls.gif

I don't watch beisbol and even I know the hot take tomorrow will involve Darvish. Kinda hard to can it up twice lol
It's really easy, actually, that's why he did it, dude has absolutely no mettle.

Kershaw fucked this up by not leaving the mound in game 5 and having Maeda up cold with two bases and Altuve at bat.
idc who you are, youre at least giving up a run on that. Kershaw's pride fucked this team

What's your favorite gluttonous meal, Lumi?

No agenda. Honestly curious
After this BJJ comp on the 18th, win lose or whatever, I'm getting a dozen Krispy Kremes and not leaving that establishment until I've eaten them all

After this BJJ comp on the 18th, win lose or whatever, I'm getting a dozen Krispy Kremes and not leaving that establishment until I've eaten them all

Nice

To reciprocate, I would have pan fried chicken from a local place with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and a cinammon roll as dessert.

Good luck at your comp, Broehm

21.5 ERA in 2 starts... pretty much single handedly cost the Dodgers two games.

Darvish when he decides to talk about his contract this off season.
4bUV7Ls.gif
Man he fucking sucked but so did Roberts. He should have just left him in in game 3 and preserved the bullpen and today should have pulled him after the first.

in a perfect world darvish would be arrested. he should be in jail for what he did

What's your favorite gluttonous meal, Lumi?

No agenda. Honestly curious

Gluttony should only be serviceable to the insulin resistant, the flesh needs the nourishing, it is of utmost importance. The contractions must be observed for optimal health...

BODYPARTS-022514-008.gif

What’s up @Dem Bones. There was a can in the mlb thread with a similar name and I thought it was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back