What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like thick/curvy girls...

but I despise obese people. Fine line to walk hahaha

Love when fat people eat "healthy" by shoving their face full of Salads. Topped off with a cup of dressing, bacon, cheese and crutons.

It's like bro, that shit has more calories than a fckn quarter pounder.

I saw a lady yesterday in 7-11, that was pushing a walker w/ her gigantic gut in the basket of the walker.....

I legit feel like I pulled a muscle in my neck yawning right now lmao. Getting old is bullshit.

I legit feel like I pulled a muscle in my neck yawning right now lmao. Getting old is bullshit.
lol, wait til you hurt your back getting out of bed

Last time I was in a 7/11... I saw someone filling one of these.

s-l300.jpg

100oz

I was like damn, that's a lot of soda... and the dude corrected me, nah... it's raspberry iced tea.

I was convinced I had just met BD... was a grotesque human, seemed to be perpetually sweating.

Last time I was in a 7/11... I saw someone filling one of these.

s-l300.jpg

100oz

I was like damn, that's a lot of soda... and the dude corrected me, nah... it's raspberry iced tea.

I was convinced I had just met BD... was a grotesque human, seemed to be perpetually sweating.
even worse when you see the cats w/ the take home cup from 7-11 or AmPm that come back in to get refills....

like bruh it's like 79 cents

Wife isn't around tonight to tell me what I can or can't eat so I made the most bomb dinner of all times:

1/2 pack spaghetti
2 spicey sausages
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 table spoons butter
1 pack plain stir fry noodles
Kraft BBQ sauce

Boil that pasta and throw the sausages under the broiler. Add the stir fry noodles when the pasta is almost done. When all that's cooked chop up the sausage and mix it all up in the pasta. Then add some butter so it's all lubricated. Dump the cheese in and stir it all up until the cheese is all nice and gooey. Might need to add more butter if that shit sticks all together. After that I slathered some kraft bbq sauce on top and stirred all that shit in there as well.

I also made some funky garlic toast. Doesn't matter what bread you use, just toast it up and slather that butter on top. Add a large pinch of garlic powder to each piece. Then add about a 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam on those shits. This will give a perfect oooomami taste.

Just finished eating all of that. Damn good eating!

Wife isn't around tonight to tell me what I can or can't eat so I made the most bomb dinner of all times:

1/2 pack spaghetti
2 spicey sausages
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 table spoons butter
1 pack plain stir fry noodles
Kraft BBQ sauce

Boil that pasta and throw the sausages under the broiler. Add the stir fry noodles when the pasta is almost done. When all that's cooked chop up the sausage and mix it all up in the pasta. Then add some butter so it's all lubricated. Dump the cheese in and stir it all up until the cheese is all nice and gooey. Might need to add more butter if that shit sticks all together. After that I slathered some kraft bbq sauce on top and stirred all that shit in there as well.

I also made some funky garlic toast. Doesn't matter what bread you use, just toast it up and slather that butter on top. Add a large pinch of garlic powder to each piece. Then add about a 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam on those shits. This will give a perfect oooomami taste.

Just finished eating all of that. Damn good eating!

We were talking about people like you earlier today...

Saw a morbidly obese woman on the elevator today (5'5 300+ish)...

She had two 20oz Dr Peppers tucked away in her arm flab and reeked of McDonalds.

Seems to have completely given up on life.
Grimy candidate for some members of the sports bar

Oooooooooooooh he a child

I think I’m gonna get some chiGOATle for dinner

I think I’m gonna get some chiGOATle for dinner
Told my chick I wanted chipotle, come home and she made burritos/tacos.

Im a little rustled tbh. In no way shape or form is that a substitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back