SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at federal jobs and found an area of DC that is cheaper for me to live than where I am now....

THEN I found out from posters here who live in the Virginia/Maryland/DC area.... I basically picked an apartment that is on a road like the area from Training Day that Denzel tells Hawke to "don't come here without me".

Lol was it like Brentwood or SE DC or something?

Lol was it like Brentwood or SE DC or something?
Yes.

Actually think it was Brentwood cause I found it and I was like "$350 a month in rent? That's cheaper than what I pay here in WA"

Wife says it was Matchbox Pizza...

Goddamn it, got me thinking about shit I liked in DC...Old Ebbet was great for a tourist trap and had the best food deals in the city. Dim sum in Chinatown was great, too. My mother-in-law would visit and mail her clothes back to her house, then she'd fill her suitcases with bbq'd whole ducks.
I’ve bedn to Old Ebbits Grill twice. For reunions. I didn’t pay for anything so it was awesome

You assholes are making me want some thin crust (but not crunchy) like cheese or pepperoni pizza

Yes.

Actually think it was Brentwood cause I found it and I was like "$350 a month in rent? That's cheaper than what I pay here in WA"
If you’re looking to live and work in that area I would honestly look at commuter towns in Maryland. Like Bowie or upper Marlboro. Cost of living is cheaper than Virginia or DC and you’re only a short drive from DC, Baltimore and Annapolis. Stay away from towns in PG county that boarder DC. The further east you go in PG county the better.
Or look into Montgomery county. But the traffic on 270 morning and evening SUCKS!

If you’re looking to live and work in that area I would honestly look at commuter towns in Maryland. Like Bowie or upper Marlboro. Cost of living is cheaper than Virginia or DC and you’re only a short drive from DC, Baltimore and Annapolis. Stay away from towns in PG county that boarder DC. The further east you go in PG county the better.
Or look into Montgomery county. But the traffic on 270 morning and evening SUCKS!

Bowie and Upper Marlboro were turning into SE DC when I left. Waldorf was a fucking disaster. You either gotta keep going south to La Plata or towards the coast. Knowing what I know now, if I ended up moving back we'd probably live in Alexandria or Annapolis.

Bowie and Upper Marlboro were turning into SE DC when I left. Waldorf was a fucking disaster. You either gotta keep going south to La Plata or towards the coast. Knowing what I know now, if I ended up moving back we'd probably live in Alexandria or Annapolis.
If by a lot of black people in those towns then yes. I enjoyed living in Bowie. The last place I lived in that area was Alexandria. Pretty cool city. Expensive though.

Amici's ftw
20130822-263819-Amicis-NewYork.JPG

I srsly think I could eat that whole damn thing

I was looking at federal jobs and found an area of DC that is cheaper for me to live than where I am now....

THEN I found out from posters here who live in the Virginia/Maryland/DC area.... I basically picked an apartment that is on a road like the area from Training Day that Denzel tells Hawke to "don't come here without me".
I joined the Army from the old LA MEPS

which was located literally in that neighborhood that Training Day was filmed

They literally told white people upon entering and going through metal detectors, 'Don't go outside, absolutely do not cross the street or approach anybody outside, for your own safety'

hahahah
only place in the US other than Detroit I've seen major fast food chains have workers behind bullet proof glass and they have to spin the food around in a receptacle

my boy got shot in the neck over a foul call in a pickup game there

a foul call
edit: I should say 'grazed' not shot

They literally told white people upon entering and going through metal detectors, 'Don't go outside, absolutely do not cross the street or approach anybody outside, for your own safety'

hahahah
only place in the US other than Detroit I've seen major fast food chains have workers behind bullet proof glass and they have to spin the food around in a receptacle
Last time I was in CA with a friend that was in the Navy we made a wrong turn and ended up in fucking Watts.....

LUCKILY, my friend was an explosive friend and nobody fucked with us but I definitely felt the "man, glad I ain't here alone"

hahahah
I saw that at a fried chicken place in LB around relatively safe area. The only difference was that there wasnt a spin thingy. No other fast food places in the area had bulletproof glass....

hahahah

Downtown Dallas not only has that but usually 300lb ex-con as security.

So, I've been watching a bunch of stuff from things like First Take or that show on FS1 or the one with Carter about the Dez shit....

How many concussions has Shannon had? Dude slurs his words worse than fucking Chuck Liddell's punch drunk ass does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back