SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RR I have a 4Runner that I could recommend as having the same qualities as the wrangler except it’s bigger with more cargo space and better safety ratings. I love my 4Runner as it’s that balance of being a fair family suv but still also good for off-roading with a few tweaks if you ever wanna go that route

I'm going Denali but good looking out. I actually drove one before.

My co-worker buys luxury watches (he has his own guy to get good deals) and sells them for thousands more. He also listens to Rogan everyday but weirdly enough I didnt hear it on today. He was planning to go to Baselword, a famous watch fair in Switzerland but was too busy to go.
They were talking about the Astronomia Tourbillon or some ish

So the A/C on my rig went out over the winter. Now that it is getting warm again I bought some freon and when I tried to use it I discovered that there is likely a problem with the compressor. Took the whip today to get the oil changed and the A/C properly diagnosed/repaired. The A/C diagnostic was $100.

After a few hours the shop calls me and says that there is a problem with the compressor and they won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. I say that I can't leave my ride there overnight. No problem I can bring it back in the morning and it will be another $100 so they can diagnose exactly what is wrong with the compressor plus repair. I go to pick up my car and I paid what was already owed.

Before I paid I asked this fucking guy why I was paying $100 when I have no more information on the problem than I already knew before I let those cocksuckers look at it. He did some ole fashioned hem haws and flim flams. Then he agreed with me and said that I could bring it back tomorrow and pay for repair only. Fucking fleecing of America in the streets these days.

So the A/C on my rig went out over the winter. Now that it is getting warm again I bought some freon and when I tried to use it I discovered that there is likely a problem with the compressor. Took the whip today to get the oil changed and the A/C properly diagnosed/repaired. The A/C diagnostic was $100.

After a few hours the shop calls me and says that there is a problem with the compressor and they won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. I say that I can't leave my ride there overnight. No problem I can bring it back in the morning and it will be another $100 so they can diagnose exactly what is wrong with the compressor plus repair. I go to pick up my car and I paid what was already owed.

Before I paid I asked this fucking guy why I was paying $100 when I have no more information on the problem than I already knew before I let those cocksuckers look at it. He did some ole fashioned hem haws and flim flams. Then he agreed with me and said that I could bring it back tomorrow and pay for repair only. Fucking fleecing of America in the streets these days.
They might have thought you were the type of guy they could take advantage of.

They might have thought you were the type of guy they could take advantage of.
I was wearing a dress at the time so that might explain something. However, the joke is on them. I am only paying an extra $100 to get the fucking thing fixed instead of $200.

Will probably go glock on my next gun purchase

Two days off sucked

Fuck

Back to the grind

So any of my North Eastern people going to the National Cannabis Festival in DC @ RFK on 4/21?

I, for one, am excited

DC is such a shithole. All those potheads are going to get rolled in the parking lot.

tenor.gif

Moved away in 2013...RFK was beneath me. Just driving by made me feel dirty.

I guess it's good enough for marijuana addicts.

Edit: I was in DC last year for work... it's such a shithole I subconsciously soft deleted it from my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back