SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo Dallas isn’t getting anything for Dez?

Saw that Jerreh was waiting until a decision was made on Cameron Meredith so Dez would have one less NFC option.

Just a rumor but sounds exactly like something he would do.

Saw that Jerreh was waiting until a decision was made on Cameron Meredith so Dez would have one less NFC option.

Just a rumor but sounds exactly like something he would do.
Jesus, what a scumbag.

This is as bad as what the Ravens did when Crabby suddenly became available.

The fuck? Thought this was the NFL thread.

Carry on

Amici's ftw
20130822-263819-Amicis-NewYork.JPG

I srsly think I could eat that whole damn thing

Such sustenance provides an adequate amount of lubrication to the moist structure that inhabits the essence that must be tasted...

Such sustenance provides an adequate amount of lubrication to the moist structure that inhabits the essence that must be tasted...

I thought your preferred lubrication was saliva

Isn't Motrin for periods? Or is it just ibuprofen? Either way, just get generic ibuprofen and a tampon.

there are various remedies for headaches, Mr. Dirt.
AUXb2N9.gif

@senri no doubt has some methods which include red wine, succulent flesh and
moonlnite.

Last edited:
Broke down and used ibuprofen. I detest using that shit, but sometimes you just gotta do it.

I joined the Army from the old LA MEPS

which was located literally in that neighborhood that Training Day was filmed

They literally told white people upon entering and going through metal detectors, 'Don't go outside, absolutely do not cross the street or approach anybody outside, for your own safety'

hahahah
only place in the US other than Detroit I've seen major fast food chains have workers behind bullet proof glass and they have to spin the food around in a receptacle

I’ve seen that in DC. I used to think every Popeyes in America was like that tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back