SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Trump.
not for who he is, but for who he ISN'T.
he's no standard, backroom, washington insider who wants to get paid to do nothing.

dude's a good businessman. who cares who he fucked or didn't fuck when he was a PRIVATE citizen?
clinton did way worse in OFFICE.

all I care about is the economy and wars. so far, all is well.
brocko is the one who vowed to shut down Eatshitsistan and promptly ordered a 'surge' of 40k
more ground troops, didn't do shit btw, cept get more GI's kilt.

why do you hate using it? If I have a real pain problem, which granted is rare, I will jump on the 800mg Ibu I have in the cupboard in a NY minute.

Several years ago I did something remarkably stupid and hurt my leg. I mainlined painkillers to cover the problem instead of getting it looked at which made it much worse. Since then I have been wary of them as I am prone to just ignoring the problem if I can cover it up, especially when it comes to my own health.

well, that all certainly makes sense and explains your reluctance to access and apply even OTC aids.

get thee to a physician post haste, troop.

that is a direct order.

Headache is gone now, and I think I know what caused it and have remedied that problem already. Of it comes back, then I'll go in.

ah, the ole sperm build-up headache. I used to get those at your age.
Jergen's ftw.

Nah, spilled hydraulic oil in the cab of my truck so I bought air fresheners to try and cover up what was left of the smell. They were super powerful and I'm pretty sure that caused it.

images

a79.jpg

We better take any and all resources. I'm tired of the US going into middle East and leaving with nothing.

Ain’t nothing like a start to the weekend with coffee and Steve Earle Cooperhead Road at 6am.
<20>

I need a breakfast burrito. Work can suck it today.

It's a nice spring break. We should take the kids and the snakes to the park.

Never realized how much weight I left on the floor during hang cleans due to grip strength. Hitting rep PRs pretty easily with lifting straps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back