SBBC : Did UCONN Win Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a redneck

Lmao not random at all.

You sound like a redneck

Lmao not random at all.

lol I found the thread by doing a keyword search for "redneck" in the Heavies and that's not the first time he's called someone a redneck. Apparently that's his big hangup lol. Must've had some whitetrash uncle touch his penus or something LMFAO

Plays ball in Iraq now, thats gotta suck.

Didn't even know there was a league in Iraq that's got to be rough for a hardworking hillbilly. I know Goatside had a stint in Lebanon but that wasn't in a active war zone.

Coachella was badass. Acdc and Jack white went off. Lame Impala was pretty good too. Drake was the worst shit I've ever seen in my life.

I went, but I left pretty early on the third day. Lol @ staying in that shithole to watch Drake.

fuckyeah1990s.tumblr2.jpeg

First two days were pretty solid though. But whoever picked Royal Blood and Bad Religion to play at the same time should be shot.

First two days were pretty solid though. But whoever picked Royal Blood and Bad Religion to play at the same time should be shot.

That was fucking ridiculous, I went to Royal Blood cuz they're one of my favorite bands but I really wanted to see Bad Religion.

Sapp is such a can he's bankrupt and he's paying $300 dollars for oral sex lmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back