SBBC : Did UCONN Win Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bbq for my pops 72 bday. Grilled a bunch of carne asada, chicken amd veggies. Shit was bomb.

your dad is 72? good lawd, respect. my gramps that just died was only 75

i don't even know you, but i'm gonna assume your carne asada is the shit. that's what i had at my wedding, my mexican homie did the grilling. phenomenal. sorry if that racist

Carne asada was great. Had to venture into the hood in Orange county in order to get some good shit.

heartily luled at soiree

reminds me of eugene levy in american reunion

Had a bbq for my pops 72 bday. Grilled a bunch of carne asada, chicken amd veggies. Shit was bomb.

not gonna lie I had to google carne asada

shit made me hungry tho, and on 4/20..respect.

out of all the days im having a hard time getting weed..its today... lol

I would sympathize Champ but I got delivery here.

i shouldve planned a trip to my brother in colorado

got delivery too, gonna skip my masters class to get permablazed after work.

i'm still rustled over that game, and having to explain references to people. In a game of 10 people, 7 of which were at least partially explosive (i.e. mixed), not a single person had any clue what the 3/5 compromise was......

I know i have a History BA, but c'mon son

the problem is you assume people are smart in the first place

realize how dumb the average person is, which will make realize theres people stupider than that

4 of these cats have at least AA's too..... that cali public education system for u

trust me i realize how stupid people are, i work all day on a Marine base dealing w/ guys getting out. I get some phenomenally awesome questions like "what are state taxes", "i have no idea what GI Bill I have" literally get that 100x a day, despite the fact it's explicitly shown on the monthly pay stub, "how do I send an email to myself and attach something", "what is a printscreen", "what's a pagebreak", or my favorite "i'm here to speak to Hunter", to my face, w/ my nametag completely visible, by people constantly taught the importance of situational awareness. Half the time i'll say "oh he's not here today" and they look at me all sad, thinking they can't get out of the Marines/Navy now hahahah

dumbasess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back