SBBC : Did UCONN Win Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mendez Morales told police that he was upset because his wife took their child and moved to Houston."

Yeah no shit

Damn that could be Hunter right now if Hunter was even remotely decent at basketball

I didnt know they had a league either, but ya, fuck you.

I was in 3 tournaments in Afghanistan (all nation forces), a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and ya, i won all three. The only close game was in the 2v2 finals, where the other team had this legit 6'8" bulagarian that looked exactly like Ilgauskas, but too easy

you wouldn't know shit about this tho, remember it was I that levied the initial basketball challenge, and not a...single....person....has...even....remotely....stepped...up

You'd probably smash me. I haven't played for an actual team since 8th grade. I play at the gym or the streets every so often but nothing compares to playing in high school or college.

Last edited:
His wife must have found out he was using her to stay in the country. She was getting the big D. Divorce!!

im into lifting weights now .. realized i was too short to ever be anything amazing in basketball lol

the dispensary was running a BOGO for 4/20, just copped a half of Banana OG, and got a half of Master Kush for free. plus a free preroll, you already know, trrruuuuu

You'd probably smash me. I haven't played for an actual team since 8th grade. I play at the gym or the streets every so often but nothing compares to playing in high school or college.

It depends man. The HS out here generally makes the CIF playoffs, but they're in a small division. I play against them all the time, and I don't think more than 2 of them would get any playing time at a school in LA or even parts of the IE

there's also really good people in all branches of the military. some played in college, but many were just too stupid to go to college, or messed up somehow or had a kid or whatever, so they joined the military. The All USMC team used to come down from Pendleton and play at the SDSU gym, and some of them could easily hang. and SDSU isn't some scrub school (like the say the rest of Davison when Curry was there)

i havent smoked at all today

and all my friends, who ive smoked out in the past, are no where to be found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back