SBBC : Did UCONN Win Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that shit, i smoke everybody out and buy a lot of drinks, and only like two of my good friends try to reciprocate. bitches

Champ, i'm too high to research, are you from like Ray Finkle territory in Florida?

best athlete to come out of collier county, and one hell of model american haha

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 literally has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes right now. They were reading off critics' reviews of it today on the LeBaturd show and it made me literally lol multiple times

"This isn't much more than a fly's fart of a film, the most microscopically tiny of afterthoughts." - Mike McCahill, Observer [UK]

"The only thing that stands out about this film is how hard it tries to be an average comedy." - Iv

I gotta say,

"The cinematic equivalent of biting into an old brown banana." - Joe Neumaier, New York Daily News

is a nice, G-rated way of shitting on something

lol

Kevin James seems like a nice guy but he's been in some REALLY shitty movies. I hope for his sanity he knows this and is just doing it for the money.

i want to see kevin james in something gritty

enough of the family movie shit

I actually want to see this movie now just to see how bad it is. Sometimes unintentional humor is the best humor lol

I've never heard of a movie getting a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. Even the shills paid for by the movie studios were like "nope!"

its crazy how some celebs grew up together

the most famous person from my town (excluding a serial killer) is Anthony Hargrove and John Hall...former nfl players

I always thought it was weird that Jim and Ryan from The Office grew up together. In the show they hated eachother lol

A ton of famous people went to my HS, mostly athletes. Michael Irvin might be the most well known. John Frusciante's sister also went to mah HS (Frusciante's dad was a judge in Broward County), and Perry Farrell supposedly grew up not too far away.

I am a huge Frusciante fan. He was a legit songwriter at 21 with Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic. I can still listen to that album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back