SBBC: Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a grown man in the cafeteria with a Star Wars lunch box.

This is why we need bullies

I just saw a grown man in the cafeteria with a Star Wars lunch box.

This is why we need bullies

Lol at a Star Wars lunch box. I think the nerdiest thing I have is a Captain America shirt I bought for the WBC finals. I wear it to the gym now.

bought my nephews their gifts with my gift card

havent bought myself anything still

You are stupid.

If the entire state burning down at different intervals almost constantly while simultaneously not having a water supply isn't worrisome...

The state is big.

Sometimes, after historic rainy seasons, the more rural areas are covered with beautiful foilage, that coupled with the absolutely spectacular weather makes for a literal paradise.

But then the "winter" comes and dries out the foilage... that coupled with some dry winds and you have a recipe for large fires.

So the same areas tend to get torched every few years.

People like myself and Revo have zero fire worries... we don't live in the hills.

Gunt has zero fire worries... literally nothing in his area can burn on account of it already being scalded on a daily basis.

So it's only the PUO level hillbillys and the early retiree community that fled the city that are affected.

Basically... this only amounts to some brown smoke in the distance for most of us.

Last edited:
While Lumi would normally be correct, we don't have Riverside or SD County level fires....

we did have one, right by where Corona is going to that concert
"The Sawtooth Complex fire was started by lightning on July 9, 2006 at 8:30 am PDT. The fire burned 61,700 acres (250 km2) and destroyed 50 homes, 8 mobile homes, 13 garages, 171 outbuildings, 191 cars and pick up trucks, 3 R.V.s, 27 trailers, 2 railcars, 9 tractors. 12 residences were damaged. There were 17 minor injuries and 1 civilian fatality.

Residents of Pioneertown, Skyline Ranch, Pipes Canyon, Gamma Gulch, northern Morongo Valley, Burns Canyon and Rimrock were placed under mandatory evacuations.[1]

Pioneertown is the site of several historic structures dating back to 1940s Hollywood film production. While some buildings in Pioneertown were destroyed, the historic structures were spared"

The low humidity over here contributes a bit too. September and October is when it's at the worst cause it's still hot. Is Indiana as humid as Florida? My sis and her fam went there for ASA nationals a few years ago and said it was miserable lol
Not even close to as humid

LMAO at Indiana even being close to Flawda on the hu8midty scale.

humidity is the worst thing about florida

loved missing it when i was visiting tennessee

bought men in black 3...went to play it ...annnnddd

no dvd in the case

<34>

Sanchez is a can

True, and there's literally zero part of me that wouldn't have laughed hysterical if the kid with Downs threw a wild one and connected and straight KO'd him..

Still, that's an awesome thing to do for someone.

True, and there's literally zero part of me that wouldn't have laughed hysterical if the kid with Downs threw a wild one and connected and straight KO'd him..

Still, that's an awesome thing to do for someone.

I didn’t even watch the video lol. But yeah that’s cool that he did that. I remember in high school one of our teammates named LB let a kid with downs pin him at one of our duels. We used to always call him “lil bitch” but after that we promoted him to “large bitch.” He was always a good dude though.

My final review of the Instant Pot. That fucking thing is awesome. Took a chuck roast and threw it in the pot with a bunch of shit. An hour later I have fucking pot roast dinner. Amazing. I bought the mini 3qt version, but I think I will get the normal 6qt version too. I give it seven stars.

Post pics of your creations in the mayberry. Might as well start a slow cooker thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back