SBBC: Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad i was raised the way i was, it better prepared me for life. Well except college, where i was lead to believe by numerous people that it would be paid for b/c of my grades, which i why I applied to stanford, UVA, W&M etc.. in the first place. Graduate HS and ....good luck w/ that shit haha. I wasn't prepared for that, and it took me years to recover tbh.

I had to stand at either Attention or Parade Rest every time my stepdad addressed me from like the age of 6. Pretty demoralizing at first, but once you get used to it you start finding little ways to play mind games and win little battles, anything to make the day more tolerable.
Fuck, 6 years old?!

I tried to explain to someone in a class I’m in how much it sucks to stand at attention for hours on end.

He just couldn’t understand that standing around could be so tiring and painful lol.

Allegedly! Lmao yeah almost certainly but she refused to press charges

Edit: I guess the cops pressed charges anyway but the wife changed her story and he was acquitted in court. She said she started the fight. But he was also accused of sexual harassment in the 90s by a cheerleader. So really I guess this isn’t shocking.
He really fuckin Moonwalked his way out of that one

his defense atty be like, 'wtf, he just Mooned her after all, what's the big deal?'

and they 'already put a man on the Moon, so he obviously swings both ways.'

but if she gets paid, she will definitely be 'over the Moon' about it..

llq76so9sa201.jpg

Back in my day gas was 69 cents a gallon. My older brother would give me a couple handfuls of change and make me go pay for his gas because he would be embarrassed to paying in change.

never lived in the sticks.
under a buck a gallon was what we paid in Palo Alto in '74 though.

Always lived in more of a city situation. When you head out towards the sticks, even 30 miles outside of town, the price starts going up.

Would absolutely spend $5 per gallon to not live in fuckin Nebraska

Also some of these new Goo Goo Dolls songs are beautiful. These guys deserve a lifetime achievement award

The feels

Also some of these new Goo Goo Dolls songs are beautiful. These guys deserve a lifetime achievement award

The feels

Definitely an incredible achievement in the field of cocksucker music.

I figured out what i want for X-mas.

81X-nUzsOOL._UX679_.jpg

A "crimp" is a type of hold in climbing

ShelfRoad_TheGallery-190_2-56a16a685f9b58b7d0bf2d00.jpg

I was in Nebraska for a wedding last fall.

Gas was about tree fiddy

The feels

Saw them in concert, they are awesome live

I was in Nebraska for a wedding last fall.

Gas was about tree fiddy

Nebraska just might be the most flyover state possible. Hope the wedding was fun my dude.

These are the ripples in time that makes you tight Mr Graves...

These are the ripples in time that makes you tight Mr Graves...
Get me a diablo sandwich and shut the hell up senri. Make it fast because I'm in a goddamn hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back