SBBC: Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon Goon

Maverick
@Steel
Reaction score

Between football and bar fights it should be an entertaining evening in sports. What are your thoughts?

Between football and bar fights it should be an entertaining evening in sports. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts as of this moment is how Mr @Lead will taste when he awakens... Perhaps he may transcend one gentleman by the name of Mr Ferguson...

tenor.gif

My thoughts as of this moment is how Mr @Lead will taste when he awakens... Perhaps he may transcend one gentleman by the name of Mr Ferguson...

tenor.gif
<{ByeHomer}>
I thought this was the sports bar. Not gay bar. NTTAWWT.

<{ByeHomer}>
I thought this was the sports bar. Not gay bar. NTTAWWT.

You are marinating nicely Mr Laundry, always drifting within our periphery.... I see you, and i can't wait for us to meet...

I got nothing..

giphy.gif

wtf are you talking aboot, Mr. senri

Don't worry Mr Graves, the the ascension process takes places when one knows not of what's to come....

hm, prefer the 'centering' to the ascension tbh.

more like going inward than going upward.

upward has spatial limitations.

inward just keeps going in...forever

hm, prefer the 'centering' to the ascension tbh.

more like going inward than going upward.

upward has spatial limitations.

inward just keeps going in...forever

That's right, it is never ending however the manifestations go onwards and that is what The Nexus needs from you. It's the only way you can beautiful Mr Graves....... And i need you to be beautiful.... This will alleviate the dubiety of your essence. Don't abscond from what is already inside of you.

okay, not to dwell on details but you're missing some key vowels, letters, etc there Mr. senri

proper punctuation/wordage is, after all, one of the bylaws of the Nexus.

I'd hate to see you get left behind because of sentence structure.

Senri drove this thread directly into the dumpster. Fucking good fight right now though.

Holy shit that Justin Gaychee is fucking tough. The fuck is broken inside Alvarez face to cause that swelling?

Senri drove this thread directly into the dumpster. Fucking good fight right now though.

it is a good dance of chaos. I am enjoying the paintings of the canvas....

okay, not to dwell on details but you're missing some key vowels, letters, etc there Mr. senri

proper punctuation/wordage is, after all, one of the bylaws of the Nexus.

I'd hate to see you get left behind because of sentence structure.

Correct me please Mr Graves...

Eddie Eyebrows or Bobby Brawler for most violent fighter ever. Jesus.

Isnt Cejudo a wrestler? They must hate Pettis.

I think Reem goes to sleep tonight but I hope not.

Think he is an Olympic level wrestler. I like Ngannano, but I want to see some classic Reem knees.

Mr Reems juices have been exposed too many times. The juices are no longer flavorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back