SBBC: Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about going downhill lends itself to injury.

When you're going uphill... you're moving pretty slow and just battling cardio and muscle fatigue. But you're ability to injure yourself with tiny steps and low impact isn't much.

On the way down everything comes into play... higher impact, speed, uneven footing... it's generally a recipe for disaster lol. If your body isn't tuned to handle that demand it will break fairly quickly.
<mma4>

He was within a mile of the parking lot. He walked out just fine. I guess what they say is true: it’s not the ascent that will get you but the decent.
Lmao I fractured my right fibia and mangled the ankle in this exact same scenario two summers ago. Still gives me shit

I gotta look at your other posts about the mountain after work, but, sounds good

@INeedARemedy

After reading this, you gotta hike this trail:

This route is completely exposed and several people have died or have been seriously injured while attempting a traverse in inclement weather and/or high winds.

PRIME REMY
giphy.gif

Finna shoot one of Remy’s homies off the cliff some day.

Don't even know what this means.

I was just saying, for the most part... you give a bum a money he's just going to use it on drugs / alcohol. (In this area blah blah)

You're not helping, you're enabling. You think you did something decent, but you just didn't... it was easy, and convenient, but you'd have been much better off helping someone who's actually trying to help themselves.

Anyway, your money goes to RENT, so fuck off or something.

Lol at my money going to rent. I'm about to own a second home in Royal Oaks @therealdope. You aren't even close to me dude.

@clutchCAT420 educate this dude. I spent more in a weekend then your house note.

You're pretty much homeless to me. Let that sink in

@Revolver @PUO3 @Sunfish @Corona

Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back