News Saudi's have made an offer to Ngannou for his next fight

I could see him fighting like once a year under the PFL banner just to keep some momentum up in case he loses his next boxing fight. Most of the guys there are easy pickings, and if they do get the bellator guys, we might even see Ngannou vs Bader.
Rofl the thought of bader fighting Francis

Aj being fun shy is why I think he’d be a good opponent. Give Francis a decent chance to go
1-1 in boxing
I think that makes him a terrible opponent. He’ll be stealing rounds left, right, and centre, the same way Fury did. He needs a guy who will headhunt and swing for the fences.

Including the Fury fight, after its all said and done Francis will probably make in the ballpark of 50-100 mil in the final stages of his career.

Really shot himself in the foot there by not staying with the UFC LMAO

<Dany07>
It's kinda sad that Conor got 500 million for one fight and Frank is having to take multiple fights to get a tenth of that.

Whatever it is, I hope it is boxing. Francis has cleaned house at HW MMA already. He has an argument for being top 3 HW GOAT in MMA already. He looked like a sluggish version of freaking Lennox in the ring. Can't wait to see him in his next boxing match. Whoever the opponent will be it will be super exciting to watch.

Chisora about to make a lot of cash

Chisora about to make a lot of cash
I hope not! Nobody wants to see that and Ngannou doesn’t gain anything by beating him. And there is the possibility of losing, too, which would stop the hype train for good

The Francis threads when he was trying to leave the UFC were completely full of negativity and calling him an idiot. Only a handful of people were agreeing with his decision and wanted to see him leave.

The Francis threads now are a joyous celebration.

<seedat>

Francis bless.

Boxing gloves compared to MMA gloves?
Is this conversation really happening?
Have to ever watched MMA ...

I just rewatched a random Wilder fight, and you are right. Wilder is blocking punches with his boxing pillows all the way through…

Including the Fury fight, after its all said and done Francis will probably make in the ballpark of 50-100 mil in the final stages of his career.

Really shot himself in the foot there by not staying with the UFC LMAO

<Dany07>
Epic huh,

All the haters screaming Francis made the worst decision ever. Greedy guy who has horrible self management etc.

Doing okay isnt he?

I think that makes him a terrible opponent. He’ll be stealing rounds left, right, and centre, the same way Fury did. He needs a guy who will headhunt and swing for the fences.
it's so obviously Chisora

Back