News Saudi's have made an offer to Ngannou for his next fight

I could see him fighting like once a year under the PFL banner just to keep some momentum up in case he loses his next boxing fight. Most of the guys there are easy pickings, and if they do get the bellator guys, we might even see Ngannou vs Bader.

PFL won't be such easy pickings for Frank with the promised 2 million. I feel like that's gonna draw in a lot of HWs that are available.

PFL won't be such easy pickings for Frank with the promised 2 million. I feel like that's gonna draw in a lot of HWs that are available.
If the HW talent were there, maybe, but look at some of the past winners for the PFL title. Lins, Isaev, Cappelozza and Delija. Of those I think only Isaev could have been competitive with him, but Ali nearly got finished by Mowry in his return to MMA and just didn't look too impressive overall.

Current final is Goltsov vs Ferreira, which is two guys who have already shown a clear weakness to wrestling which would give Francis a clear path to victory if he felt in danger on the feet. Of the possible Bellator guys crossing over Nemkov (he said he's looking to move up) would be the only realistic threat for Francis, but he's commented that he'd rather go to One than PFL when asked about Bellator closing shop.

Aside from him you've got Bader, Vassell and Moldavsky. The first two are old and have been stopped by strikes several times before, and the latter would need to fight a perfect fight to beat Francis on account of him not having any killer instinct, he also got KO'd by Vassell in their rematch and dropped by Bader in their fight, so I can't say I see him surviving Francis.

Maybe some UFC heavies will make the move, or maybe Malykhin will cross over, but if they didn't do it when fat LHWs were winning the 1mill prize, why would they when they have to face Francis?

People praise him now, but with their short memory he can't afford going 0-2 in boxing.
A boxing match offers the most money right now it seems though.
He will get a winnable fight in MMA, if he loses his next boxing match.

If the HW talent were there, maybe, but look at some of the past winners for the PFL title. Lins, Isaev, Cappelozza and Delija. Of those I think only Isaev could have been competitive with him, but Ali nearly got finished by Mowry in his return to MMA and just didn't look too impressive overall.

Current final is Goltsov vs Ferreira, which is two guys who have already shown a clear weakness to wrestling which would give Francis a clear path to victory if he felt in danger on the feet. Of the possible Bellator guys crossing over Nemkov (he said he's looking to move up) would be the only realistic threat for Francis, but he's commented that he'd rather go to One than PFL when asked about Bellator closing shop.

Aside from him you've got Bader, Vassell and Moldavsky. The first two are old and have been stopped by strikes several times before, and the latter would need to fight a perfect fight to beat Francis on account of him not having any killer instinct, he also got KO'd by Vassell in their rematch and dropped by Bader in their fight, so I can't say I see him surviving Francis.

Maybe some UFC heavies will make the move, or maybe Malykhin will cross over, but if they didn't do it when fat LHWs were winning the 1mill prize, why would they when they have to face Francis?

The UFC HWs, provided they are out of contract, would get PPV points along with the 2 million.

I do get your point though, but I think there'll be some extra interest surrounding it all. You're probably right and he'll just end up fighting some low level guy lol.

These boxers are looking for their red panty nights

Big frank should force them to fight under hybrid rules.

Unless he literally bet on himself, then unfortunately he didn't win.
lol still don’t get how his fans se
you would do the same when huge amounts of money were involded.

I’ve made a good life for myself and am self sufficient. I also have morals and can say with certainty that I most certainly would not take money at the expense of others, especially the destitute and vulnerable. Slavery is a rotten subjugation of the human spirit.

I bet it's someone farther down the rankings that he can have a highlight KO against and then build up a fight with Wilder or Joshua.

I hope they make the AJ fight happen.
I think Wilder might be too fast and explosive and has a good chance of catching Ngannou with some serious power. While AJ isn't as explosive and doesn't hit as hard, so that possibly creates a few more opportunities for Ngannou to land himself.

Ngannou has an anvil of a chin, but I still wouldn't want Wilder to test it if it's not necessary.

Also curious to see how AJ would approach Ngannou.
I want to see the wilder fight, ik tired of seeing ngannou lose only by people "weathering the storm" and tiring him out, i want shit to go wild and one of them to get knocked the fuck out cold spazzing on the ground

Back