News Saudi's have made an offer to Ngannou for his next fight

HitMachine

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Turki Alalshikh went on Ariel's show and said he met with Ngannou and has given him a contract offer with "options" and that they are currently waiting Ngannou to make a decision. I assume by options he is referring to different opponents which are most likely AJ and Wilder. Eddie Hearn also went on Helwani's show and said he wants to make Ngannou vs AJ happen.

One can only assume that whatever the Saudi offer is probably in the ball park of tens of millions based on other Saudi boxing deals, and considering how much hype and attention there is on Ngannou right now it shouldn't be a surprise.

Dana White's henchmen like O'Malley, Sonnen, and DC who earlier in the year said Ngannou made a mistake by not accepting the UFC offer look like a bunch of fools.

As expected, never going back to MMA after that fight.
I could see him fighting like once a year under the PFL banner just to keep some momentum up in case he loses his next boxing fight. Most of the guys there are easy pickings, and if they do get the bellator guys, we might even see Ngannou vs Bader.

I hope they make the AJ fight happen.
I think Wilder might be too fast and explosive and has a good chance of catching Ngannou with some serious power. While AJ isn't as explosive and doesn't hit as hard, so that possibly creates a few more opportunities for Ngannou to land himself.

Ngannou has an anvil of a chin, but I still wouldn't want Wilder to test it if it's not necessary.

Also curious to see how AJ would approach Ngannou.

Last edited:
to me, from the interviews with the head of PFL, it sounds like they are going to do Wilder vs Ngannou, in the PFL smartcage, boxing rules, MMA gloves next year either March or end of the year. And then that'll open up a Fury rematch / another boxing fight as well. either way, francis has secured his future, has done the unthinkable, and it couldn't have happened to a better dude. achieved the UFC's highest, didn't bend the knee to uncle fester, and proved every hater/doubter wrong. amazing to see.

to me, from the interviews with the head of PFL, it sounds like they are going to do Wilder vs Ngannou, in the PFL smartcage, boxing rules, MMA gloves next year either March or end of the year. And then that'll open up a Fury rematch / another boxing fight as well. either way, francis has secured his future, has done the unthinkable, and it couldn't have happened to a better dude. achieved the UFC's highest, didn't bend the knee to uncle fester, and proved every hater/doubter wrong. amazing to see.
They said mixed rules, like kicks too.

even if he loses his next couple of boxing fights he will still have cashed in millions and he can always fall back to B-Side (mma) to make some extra $ by beating some scrubs

As expected, never going back to MMA after that fight.
He’s got massive paydays ahead in boxing, I hope he takes them and forgets about MMA, his knees are more suited to boxing.

Ngannou is teasing some news that Wilder is training MMA but I really doubt that Wilder would want to fight MMA especially against Ngannou.

Back