Salt & Sanctuary(Check it Out Dark Souls Fans)

Yeah I watched quite a bit of this game on Twitch. I'll most likely be getting it. Any word on a release date?

Yeah I watched quite a bit of this game on Twitch. I'll most likely be getting it. Any word on a release date?

Not even a clue at a release date...he says TBD in the second video I posted...

I know there were a few bugs found during the stream that the devs wanted to fix. That was only a few weeks ago.

Nelson (Yukaslegion2) has been playing the alpha tonight and he seems to love it.

Game drops at midnight ET on PS4. I just tried their homepage but it's down due to traffic.

Anyone else playing on release tonight?

Have too many games on my backlog to play it right away, but at some point I definitely will. Looks really cool.

Looks really cool. I was checking PS store earlier and yeah it released the 15th at midnight. I think it's like 18 bucks right now.

Watched Tolo stream it on Twitch. Looks awesome. Might be a good placeholder till Ds3 drops.

Forgot this comes out today. Will probably download when I get home.

One of my friends who's a big fan of the soul series bought it and he's loving it so far. He can be a bit of a contrarian though so it's hard to tell if that means it's actually good.

This control scheme sucks. How can you be a souls vet and make everything backwards? Bumpers for items and face buttons for attack?? I don't even want to get used to this layout.

One of my friends who's a big fan of the soul series bought it and he's loving it so far. He can be a bit of a contrarian though so it's hard to tell if that means it's actually good.

I'm not a contrarian but sometimes when I get a new game I really like it the first few days then the next week I'm like "meh".

I'm not a contrarian but sometimes when I get a new game I really like it the first few days then the next week I'm like "meh".
I'm the same way in that regard but my friend will wait for everyone to voice their opinions and then be like '...well actually' and proceed to give the opposite opinion of the majority. Shit got old real quick.

This control scheme sucks. How can you be a souls vet and make everything backwards? Bumpers for items and face buttons for attack?? I don't even want to get used to this layout.
I just started up a NG+ run on DS2, I'll probably just stick with that until DS3 drops.

I'm the same way in that regard but my friend will wait for everyone to voice their opinions and then be like '...well actually' and proceed to give the opposite opinion of the majority. Shit got old real quick.

I had a friend like this but he made it worse by always trying to argue you down and get the last word in. I learned to just nod my head when I disagree and try and move on from the topic.

I just started up a NG+ run on DS2, I'll probably just stick with that until DS3 drops.
It's driving me insane. Jump with X, roll with R2, use item with O, heal with R1, weak attack with Square and strong attack with Triangle. Even the claw grip doesn't help.

It's driving me insane. Jump with X, roll with R2, use item with O, heal with R1, weak attack with Square and strong attack with Triangle. Even the claw grip doesn't help.
Sounds awful, I don't want my mojo messed up before diving into Dark Souls.

Sounds awful, I don't want my mojo messed up before diving into Dark Souls.
That's what I'm thinking. The game isn't hard but the controls are impossible to get used to. It's literally the worst layout for a souls player. Everything is backwards.

The artwork and feel of the game is great but really confusing design, considering their target audience.

Back