Salt & Sanctuary(Check it Out Dark Souls Fans)

A fire resistant shield helps if you have one you can equip. Pretty sure I used one when I beat him.

I have a fire resist ring and i'm using the black smith armour, ill need to.try a shield, i've just been using a 2H greatsword

Levelled up a bit and finally beat that tree of men, thank fuck, i can get back to enjoying the game now.

Also beat the Untouched Inquisitor, that was a cakewalk, i'm in Hagars cavern now.

Levelled up a bit and finally beat that tree of men, thank fuck, i can get back to enjoying the game now.

Also beat the Untouched Inquisitor, that was a cakewalk, i'm in Hagars cavern now.
That cavern level has some pretty intricate design. There are a couple of items I could never figure out how to access. Those flying witches are a pain too.

This is on sale for PS+ members for $8.99 right now. Seems like a steal at that price.

Picked it up and played for a bit last night. I keep hitting circle to dodge and cycling my weapon loadout accidentally but I think this will be a lot of fun once I get the hang of the controls.

i bought this the day it came out. forgot all about it. probably because i hated it and it sucked.

is it still all about that dumb jump bug/exploit?

Back