Salt & Sanctuary(Check it Out Dark Souls Fans)

The guy who holds the WR is streaming now. Amazing how good he is at movement and platforming.

Finished my second playthrough. There are still a few bosses I've never found though. Great little game.

Invisible enemies? These devs can deepthroat rancid cocks.

Also this respawning knight enemy and the bird boss. Fuck off.

This game is not enjoyable. Jumped on an elevator and magically fell through it to my death.

And deleted again. Not going back this time. Fuck this game.

And deleted again. Not going back this time. Fuck this game.
It's pretty rough and some areas are unfair, I agree, but great game once you get the hang of it. Never thought I would find it this addictive.

Out on PC now as well.

Just downloaded it for PS4 yesterday. Any tips besides roll roll roll? Just got rolled by the Queen of Smiles first time against her. Pain in the ass when they start going berserk at low life.

About to finish my second playthrough. I wish more people heard of this. I asked three people if they heard of it at the DS3 midnight launch, and they had no clue.

Finally got around to picking this up. Never got around to it on the PS4 and always thought it would be a perfect game to play on the Vita. Now that it's finally out on Vita, was glad to see it was cross buy.

A few hours in and a few bosses down, and hot damn is this game pretty amazing. Really great Metroidvania gameplay that captures the spirit of Dark Souls.

Attention developers: stop making stupid boss fights!! Just don't do it!

This tree of men shit will be the reason if I never play this game again. And it's a shame because the rest of it is awesome. This is fucking retarded though.

Bought this a couple of days ago, i think its really good.

Lol This is where i am just now, it's a pain in the ass, i've gave up for today. Shitty boss fight

Bought this a couple of days ago, i think its really good.

Lol This is where i am just now, it's a pain in the ass, i've gave up for today. Shitty boss fight
Hahahaha, I totally get it. That boss took me forever the first time. His fire just chews you up.

A fire resistant shield helps if you have one you can equip. Pretty sure I used one when I beat him.

Back