Rumored: Allistar Overeem vs Travis Browne

Overreem should win easy. Pretty meh fight like most as of late

Overall movement. You'll see when it happens. Overeem is very slow, moves around flatfooted, and cant cover ground at all. Browne moves like a middleweight, covers two meters in less than a second, and explodes forward, and has a much bigger bonestructure to go with his superior athleticism.

I think this fight is as easy a win for Brown as all you reem fans think it is for Reem.

this fight isn't going to be easy for either guy.

Browwwwnnnne

Overeem couldn't even break through Bigfoot's defenses

10th in the UFC Rankings.

i was looking at sherdogs rankings, but who cares. people put way too much stock in that shit anyways.

i can say with supreme confidence this fight is going to be every bit as good and most likely better than a mir fight would have been.

Browne is a brave man! hope he survives this.

Finally, someone who doesnt use hype as a criterea for judging a matchup.

Its funny to see people sleeping on Travis Browne who can win this fight and is a dangerous opponent for Overeem. He is a big dude, with fast hands who can punch and has a good chin and can wrestle a bit.

He has faster hands than Reem, a better chin and is naturally bigger then Overeem. Overeem has the better kick boxing and will be the favorite but its not going to be an easy fight for Overeem.

Its possible that Overeem may be too much for him but its really not hard to see how Travis browne stacks up to Overeem.

im quickly realizing using logic to reason with this guy isn't really going to work. his suggestions so far for a better fight would be mir on a 2 fight losing streak (looking terrible by the way) and Werdum who's already signed to fight big nog at the end of TUF brazil.

brilliant, just brilliant.

I don't think the UFC would risk Mir being on a 3 fight losing streak :icon_twis Mir is terrible in the clinch and would get butchered.

And when has a fighter ever been pulled from TUF to rematch a fighter when the said fighter pulled guard every 5 seconds?

I think you may be right, terrible suggestions.

Source please.

But it depends. Steroid-Overeem destroys him, low T Overeem gets destroyed.

I think he's used his time off to get himself a TRT license... we'll see

Low T Overeem would still be technically steroid Overeem. Testosterone is a steroid and he never got popped for an actual drug just elevated levels of it.

i was looking at sherdogs rankings, but who cares. people put way too much stock in that shit anyways.

i can say with supreme confidence this fight is going to be every bit as good and most likely better than a mir fight would have been.

I agree it is a good match-up. People will complain about any fight.

Alistar is gonna make a huge name off of browne if he wins...

Cant win this, should hang it up ????

Browne is a legit top 10 HW and I think he is better then Big Foot, easily.

This is not an easy fight for Overeem and this is a guy in Travis browne who can hit hard, is faster then Overeem and can possibly muscle up with Overeem.

This is a tough fight for Overeem and Travis is bigger and faster them him.

How can you say Browne is "easily" better than bigfoot? Even if you say their fight had a fluke element to it, whwn has browne ever looked that impressive? Against Struve? Gonzaga? Both are a level below bigfoot and Overeem.

And Travis may be taller than Overeem, but he's lighter and a little doughier.

Its possible that Overeem may be too much for him but its really not hard to see how Travis browne stacks up to Overeem.

I dont even think so. Browne was going to beat Bigfoot imo if he hadnt torn his hammy. And it still looked harder than it should have to beat him.

I mean he was literally a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Back