Rumored: Allistar Overeem vs Travis Browne

A big opportunity for Alistair Overeem.

Lets see if he can make a name off of Travis browne

Couldnt believe it when Reem lost to Bigfoot, really depends on what kind of shape Reem is in.

When he beat Lesnar he looked unstoppable, when he lost to Bigfoot, he looked terrible.

The source is terrible but that fight makes sense.

Bigfoot only beat browne cuz browne threw his knee out, fight would have been stopped after the first round anyway. I think Browne would beat Silva if they fought again, and that is likely to happen!

Brown by Ko...and yes if reem can't beat brown he should hang it up sry if it hurts guys you'll live

A big opportunity for Alistair Overeem.

Lets see if he can make a name off of Travis browne

Damn you! Beat me to it.

Either way, it'll be pretty telling of Overeem can't handle browne with relative ease.

This is definitely not a gimme match for Overeem. Browne has KO power and Overeem is extremely KOable. I can't wait to see this.

Easy easy 1st round win for Overeem.

Just like Bigfoot!

Seriously, though. Overeem should outclass him if he doesn't get sloppy or cocky.

ETA: So "cocky" used to be censored. Now it is uncensored and the word "****y" (used as a substitute when "cocky" was censored) is now censored. Weird place.

Wow....the big bad Uberreem is sure taking a challenge here. Glad to see he's so hungry for the title and choosing to fight a guy outside the top 10. :rolleyes:

Kinda shocked so many of you are shitting on this one. Match making makes perfect sense to me, can't wait.

Wow....the big bad Uberreem is sure taking a challenge here. Glad to see he's so hungry for the title and choosing to fight a guy outside the top 10. :rolleyes:

It's a rebound fight. With a win he'll get a top 5 guy next (hopefully JDS) before finally getting a title shot. With a loss, he'll be beating the piss out of Bob Sapp somewhere in Asia this fall.

I could see Browne messing reem up.... With that said I think reem will win

As long as Overeem doesn't get cocky with his hands down, i see a high chance of him thoroughly destroying Browne.

I don`t think Browne wants Overeem making a name off him. Browne by KO in the first!!!

lol cue overeem haters crawling out from their hole.

lets hear your suggestions as to who he should be fighting there Joe Silva. this should be good.

and don't just say "anyone in teh top 10!! derp potatoe"

i want names.

Back