Rumored: Allistar Overeem vs Travis Browne

Good fight. I gotta pick Overeem by KO. I don't think Browne can weather Alastair's offensive power the way Bigfoot did.

Still, Browne has a decent shot if he can tag Alastair and there's always going to be a question mark over Overeem's 'physical condition'.

It's a rebound fight. With a win he'll get a top 5 guy next (hopefully JDS) before finally getting a title shot. With a loss, he'll be beating the piss out of Bob Sapp somewhere in Asia this fall.

When you mix the big paycheck and high rank (5 or 6), Reem shouldn't be fighting anyone outside the top 10.

My favorite kind of fight...2 kocky dbags...one's getting KTFO!!!!

Where are all the dummies who were saying I was dumb to suggest this fight was going to be made? and that there was no way they would feed an up and comer like Brown to Overeem? Like I said before, dummies.

Someone in the JDS Hunt or Bigfoot Cain matches would be better.

Overeem will ko him bad if he doesn't come into the fight trying to slip and rip, no idea who convinced him to move away from what MDJ and Hemmers taught him, I have a feeling it was Spong, either wy it was super dumb.. I think Reem was only worried about the TD and had no fear of Bigfoots power so he kept his hands low to defen the TD, either way it was dumb

inb4 overeem ragdolls him from the clinch and starts another hypetrain

Where are all the dummies who were saying I was dumb to suggest this fight was going to be made? and that there was no way they would feed an up and comer like Brown to Overeem? Like I said before, dummies.

Perhaps though, Reem is getting fed to Browne. I can remember a fight between an ex SF champion and an "up & comer" UFC contender where everyone thought Ellenberger was being fed to Shields.

lol cue overeem haters crawling out from their hole.

lets hear your suggestions as to who he should be fighting there Joe Silva. this should be good.

and don't just say "anyone in teh top 10!! derp potatoe"

i want names.

Frank Mir.

Pull Nog v Werdum and let Werdum and DC go for the next #1 contender. Give Big Nog to Reem.

But such a big bad man like Reem and he comes back against Brown.

Fight makes perfect sense, would have liked to see Overeem vs Nelson instead though. But I guess the UFC is saving Nelson so they can have him vs Hunt if Hunt loses to JDS.

Im calling Browne in this one.

All the hype in the world cant help Reem here.

I just think he will underestimate Browne, and Browne is a guy who can capitalize on that. Plus hes faster, more explosive, more athletic, and naturally bigger.

If Overeem can't win this he should hang them up.

Cant win this, should hang it up ????

Browne is a legit top 10 HW and I think he is better then Big Foot, easily.

This is not an easy fight for Overeem and this is a guy in Travis browne who can hit hard, is faster then Overeem and can possibly muscle up with Overeem.

This is a tough fight for Overeem and Travis is bigger and faster then him.

Last edited:
Frank Mir.

Pull Nog v Werdum and let Werdum and DC go for the next #1 contender. Give Big Nog to Reem.

But such a big bad man like Reem and he comes back against Brown.

Werdum has done nothing to merit this lately.

if reem doesn't take brown seriously he goes night night and his career likely goes bye bye

Back