Rumored: Allistar Overeem vs Travis Browne

Fantastic! Great matchup. The reem will be hot favourite but Browne shouldn't be ruled out

Good fight for both guys. A win for Overeem and he's back on track. A win for Browne and he get's bumped up to a new level of contender ship and likely a fight with someone like Roy to see where he stands.

good fight. Alistair should win but if Browne is as good as he thinks he is he'll win by KO in the first minute

Unlike what most people think, i believe Overeem reacts better to getting hit better now than he did ever before, he ate some bombs off Bigfoot before dropping and Browne doesn't hit near as hard as Bigfoot does.

the Reem is gonna make a name for himself by beating browne

HUGE opportunity for Browne. A win puts him up with the top challengers. But it's a very winnable fight for Overeem to get him back on track.

i think this will be a good fight

I will always cheer for whoever is fighting Overeem.

DO I think Browne can do it? Hell yeah!

Overeem didn't 'fold' against Bigfoot. He was gassed, got cornered, and was subsequently obliterated with a barrage of haymakers that no one except maybe [insert guy with ridiculous and PROVEN chin here] would have survived.

I mean damn Bigfoot slaughtered Browne too.

Overeem didn't tap to strikes or anything, just ate shot after shot until he finally went down.

That said, he's still top 5 easily, holds wins over Werdum [who is ranked much higher] and Hunto, [who is in line to fight for the belt] and obliterated Brock Lesnar who was a god around here for a long time.

So Overeem. Talented, experienced, this is like his what, 50th MMA fight? Hopefully he gets a title shot before he retires.

Back