Rumor: "UFC 222 Pay-Per-View Buys Hit A 10 Year Low For The UFC"

Actually not really
The budget cuts & deals that make them money will still be there in 018
They are basically a $175-200m profit company without any PPV's sold

But thank you for the words man
Very interesting stuff man. I love the sport but I also enjoy the business side. What do you do? Aside from being a Sherdogger of course if you don't mind me asking.

Very interesting stuff man. I love the sport but I also enjoy the business side. What do you do? Aside from being a Sherdogger of course if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks man
I been in business & have reported on the business aspects of MMA.
I was credited with breaking the UFC/Amazon news & other stuff

if you want to, PM me & i'll link you to some stuff

i don't want to manipulate the thread

Thanks man
I been in business & have reported on the business aspects of MMA.
I was credited with breaking the UFC/Amazon news & other stuff

if you want to, PM me & i'll link you to some stuff

i don't want to manipulate the thread
No diggity.

Maybe its just me, but its kinda hard to get excited for a fight when you know one fighter has an unfair advantage. Not to mention most of her opponents are soccer moms.
when you watch the fight live you kinda know what's going to happen, still I like to re watch fights every now and then to freshen up my mind

I'd bet money that if you did a polling over 50% of Americans wouldn't be able to name a professional women's tennis player that didn't have the last name of Williams.
Sharapova is pretty big in pop culture IMO

either way lump her in with the Williams sisters and you can drop that 50% to 20% and probably be correct

I'd bet money that if you did a polling over 50% of Americans wouldn't be able to name a professional women's tennis player that didn't have the last name of Williams.
If you did a poll of Average Americans 90% couldn't name an mma fighter besides McGregor or Ronda once ever athlete Rousey.

Besides you asked if any womens sports are big time and we answered women's tennis.

Not a fan of it either but still her fights are always fun to watch

No, squash matches against smaller fighters with less than half the experience at best are not fun. Competitive fights are fun to watch. Hers are a complete disgrace.

Too late dude they are off and running.

Also looking at the social media response the event came in 5th for the week which is a good sign the PPV did ok.

& it did 210-260k as per Meltzer & early projections

Back