Royal Wedding

Strawmonkey. Never mentioned royalists. Nice to see you added a variable to make a completely irrelevant point. Whatever works.
royalists are the only ones that give a fuck about the royal wedding..... so thats why I mentioned them

but what would you know?

If the princess wasn't half black I can guarantee that most people would be saying how the royal family are backwards and their tradition sucks and they're just rich white people who owned slaves and murdered millions of people ----- which is TRUE. However they can turn a blind eye to it and talk about new traditions and diversity now because the new princess suits the biased narrative.
Is it how they handled the one with Kate Middleton?

a survey of 2000 people lol

yeah theres no chance that many people will watch
You think 2000 is a small sample size?
tenor.gif

You think 2000 is a small sample size?
tenor.gif
when the population is almost 70 million..... yes I do

not a chance in hell 21 million or anywhere close will watch the royal wedding in the UK

If people are into the royal wedding that's fine*, but isn't it hypocritical for any "woke" "Social Justice Warriors" to enjoy what they should define as the ultimate "white privilege?"
You are gonna have to make your trolls a little less obvious than that if you want to get people to bite, rip ;)

Literally nothing you said is relevant to what I wrote. What are you talking about?

Ask someone to explain it to you in a simplified manner. Since you lack basic analytical skills tell them to find the very apparent evidence of correlation between your and my post.

dont ever compare baseball to football..... premier league football is one of the most watched sports leagues worldwide. plenty of fans travel across the planet for games
welp, its better than that scottish shite ;)

While the world focuses on racism and sexism, legacy wealth, the true privilege and barrier, is celebrated.

Regarding tourism.. Everyone I know either has been or wants to go to London so England has that going for them. Royal family isn't responsible for that tho.

Football tourism exists but I'd guess it's a minority.

lol who cares

I never understood the medias fascination with this crap, the only people who care are probably women

Back